EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just Picks, Monday 10-28-13

[Russia Premier] Kuban Krasnodar-Anzhi Over 2.5 [-106]
    Kuban's six home matches have seen five go to at least three goals. In their last five at home, they have scored at least two goals in four of those matches. They have yet to keep a clean sheet at home. Anzhi is tough to predict with all the changes they have undergone, but they have managed to score in 9/13 overall. I think if Anzhi gets on the board, Kuban should do the rest. Home win seems likely, but a lot of these "straight forward" Russian matches don't always end up going the way they should.

[Denmark Superliga] Esbjerg-AGF Over 2.5 [-143]

5/6 at home for Esbjerg in league play have seen at least three goals. The home side has just one clean sheet at home. AGF is a little all over the place with results, but they have scored in 5/6 on the road with three of those going to three goals or more. Esbjerg won a 5-1 blowout between these two in August.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Russia Premier] Kuban Krasnodar-Anzhi Over 2.5 [-106]
    Kuban's six home matches have seen five go to at least three goals. In their last five at home, they have scored at least two goals in four of those matches. They have yet to keep a clean sheet at home. Anzhi is tough to predict with all the changes they have undergone, but they have managed to score in 9/13 overall. I think if Anzhi gets on the board, Kuban should do the rest. Home win seems likely, but a lot of these "straight forward" Russian matches don't always end up going the way they should.

[Denmark Superliga] Esbjerg-AGF Over 2.5 [-143]

5/6 at home for Esbjerg in league play have seen at least three goals. The home side has just one clean sheet at home. AGF is a little all over the place with results, but they have scored in 5/6 on the road with three of those going to three goals or more. Esbjerg won a 5-1 blowout between these two in August.
    I like this pick and I like Kuban -1 and ML.
    Good luck!!!

sanneh
    sanneh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I would have to go with Kuban under 2.5. They both come from a EL match, anzhi have been playing bad...I would go with Kuban to win but even that I'm afraid they wouldnt score a goal, Im seeing a low goal scoring opportunity game.

I like your second pick however.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Yeah Anzhi played REALLY awful against Tromso i had them in a 4 team system and i was sweating throughout that entire game, had it been any other team then an equally useless one like Tromso they most likely would have lost.

EaglesPhan36

Total split on the Russian match now. So I got the Over 2/2.5 @ -120 for Kuban-Anzhi

sanneh

2-0 for kuban at HT. what are the chances of it staying like that.. played kuban and under

EaglesPhan36

Adding ...

[Poland Ekstraklasa] Gornik Zabrze-Cracovia Krakow Over 2.5 [-105]
    The home side (Gornik) had seen 11/13 overall in league play find at least three goals. At home, they are a stout goal scoring club with multiple goals scored in all five of their home matches, while conceding in each. That includes giving up multiple goals three times. Cracovia Krakow have been finding goals more prevalent of late with three goals or better in 4/5 overall. They have 12 goals scored in in that stretch with five conceded. On the road, they have eight goals scored in their last three. 4/7 on the road have gone to at least three goals. They have scored in 6/7 on the road and have only two clean sheets away from home.

EaglesPhan36

Ninja Overlords, get your asses to Russia ASAP ... need it one time fukkos.

EaglesPhan36

Russia always seems to outsmart me. At least I got half back.

sanneh

Russia always seems to outsmart me. At least I got half back.
    It was a close one.

EaglesPhan36

Denmark match booked now @ -114 for Over 2.5. At least I got a break on the price.

EaglesPhan36

Well gee a scoreless 1st half in Poland, how am I not used to that?

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Just 1 shot on goal by each team 1st half.....ugly!

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Is there a value to get Gornik Zabrze to score @1.72?

EaglesPhan36

Okay. I'm really just gonna quit posting soccer picks. Whatever the reason, Imma cursed of late for soccer when I post here. I keep my shit to myself, so I can cry in private.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gornik's gutless performance made no sense. Always score at least 1 at home thn barely mustered a shot on goal in this one

EaglesPhan36

Apparently I can find those teams with ease. See Esbjerg today. A team that had only been held scoreless once in like 18 matches this season, including Europa League ... well twice now.

dk70
    dk70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Okay. I'm really just gonna quit posting soccer picks. Whatever the reason, Imma cursed of late for soccer when I post here. I keep my shit to myself, so I can cry in private.

Good luck to you EP. It'll turn around for you.