Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

depends if likes of Martins and Dempsey are playing

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish Colorado's match began earlier so Seattle and LA knew exactly where they'd land with a win/loss/draw. It's tough to know how motivated each side is when you consider they're in the playoffs no matter what, but I suppose each team will be gunning for three points in an attempt to finish third and avoid the play-in match.

I'm not sure where to go here. Maybe I'll take a stab at the total.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

yeah its tough i was leaning home side as their record have been 4-0 at home with 10-1 goals, so either way seattle will be motivated

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Both potentially have key players out. Also Juninho is suspended for LA, key midfielder for them...

Injury Report:
    Sounders FC – OUT: GK Josh Ford (R patella fracture); M Shalrie Joseph (R knee sprain); M Steve Zakuani (adductor). QUESTIONABLE: F Eddie Johnson (sports hernia); F Obafemi Martins (groin); D Djimi Traore (knee injury); M Clint Dempsey (hamstring strain). LA Galaxy – QUESTIONABLE: D A.J. DeLaGarza (L elbow dislocation); F Landon Donovan (L ankle inflammation); D Todd Dunivant (R knee sprain); D Omar Gonzalez (L hip strain).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

whats your suggestion vaughany

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

Tie stands out

ParlayininHTown

Per @joshuamayers on twitter:

"Sounders FC lineup: GK Gspurning, D Yedlin, D Hurtado, D Traore, D Burch, M Evans, M Alonso, M Moffat, M Dempsey, F Johnson, F Neagle"

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

So what do u thk ????

ParlayininHTown

I'm leaning Seattle, but I don't like that Rosales and Martins aren't in there. Sounders PK might be the way to go so you have draw protection.

The Galaxy are the two-time defending champs, so I won't be surprised if they somehow shift into a higher gear and steal the points tonight. Seattle has not been in the best of form, but maybe the big crowd (no tarps at the stadium in Seattle tonight) can give it a boost.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would expect the 1st half to be pretty cautious as I would imagine both teams may ride out the result of the Colorado match before deciding what they might want to do. Unless that match goes off course and there looks to be someone in the driver's seat for sure, that outcome won't be known until around half time of this match.

I think perhaps 1st half draw or 1st half Under 1. Might be a good match to get on at half time after the Colorado result is in. Barring a Colorado win though, I don't see that LA would extend themselves much here since they are the team hanging on in 3rd. Would expect them to defend and counter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

thanks guys

EaglesPhan36

Like the 2nd half Over 1/1.5 @ -118 .... LA should be engaging more in the 2nd half to chase a goal and a point as they now sit in that play-in spot with Colorado losing and Seattle moving past them into 3rd if the 1-0 lead holds. Seattle has dominated possession so far, but LA maybe should have had a goal that apparently was not called.

Both teams have put one some good shots, just hope Seattle doesn't get content with the lead.

ParlayininHTown

Should be 1-all, but the assistant ref doesn't know how to focus on what's going on in front of him. I'll take the lucky break any day of the week, though.

EaglesPhan36

So LA got their one. Wonder if LA has one more late score/defensive fiasco in 'em.

ParlayininHTown

Push.