GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets talk Newcastle @ Sunderland!

Newcastle has been my squad since the Obefemi Martins and Michael Owen days, so even though I live in Michigan, I follow the team pretty hard.

Ill save your time by saying I am going to HAMMER newcastle tomorrow.

If you watch premier league football, you know that sunderland is about as bad as it gets...0 wins, 1 draw, and 7 losses in 8 matches.....They have scored 1 goal in 5 of their games, and 0 goals in 3 of their games.

Newcastle have been playing well of lately...They practically won the first half against liverpool, before going down to 10 men, where they held their own....Previously the beat cardiff on the road and played a very solid second half against everton.

Last year, Newcastle got embarassed by Sunderland @ St james Park and the squad, and Alan Pardew will definately have revenge on their minds.

Sunderland also sacked their boss last week and Gus Poyet has only had a little over a week with his new squad

The safe pick would be Newcastle (PICK) -135...However I seriously believe Sunderland will not walk away with a result tomorrow

NEWCASTLE +145 LETS GO

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Sunderland DNB @ 2.17

As commentators used to say, the form guide should be thrown out of the window for a derby game. For Sunderland, it's do or die for them as they are already cut adrift from the safety zone. There is no bigger morale booster than getting a win over your arch-rivals. Gus Poyet finally got a full week to work with his team. This is also his 1st game in charge at home, I expect the new manager effect to have an impact here.

CFCSpecialOne
    CFCSpecialOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Im on it , leggo GL

blues26
    blues26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I agree with you , good luck!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

On Sunderland PK -102

They play better in the Stadium of Light and will be fired up....I feel like the line is trappish for Newcastle backers

small play, gl

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Yes...Sunderland 2-1