gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

alright here is your night time mexican late night winner for everybody

not too many people probably jumped on ural this morning with me first half paying a nice 7.23-1 odds here is a late night winner

ATLAS vs QUERETARO

home team atlas struggling big time this year last place, lucky for them they play a team that isn't very good on the road, home team atlas gets it's first win tonight and this game goes over

home win 2-1 or 3-0

atlast +121

over 2.5 +111

if u didn't catch the ural don't miss out on this one i'm streaky

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I remember I think it was you who picked Krylya Sovetov against CSKA full time, and they won HF. Ever seen I've been looking into Krylya HF bet, they been winning HF a lot.

gcd8
    Update your status

yah that is why i played ural first half today i figured zenit would start off slow , i've figured out that u can get a big dog to win a half not so much a full game, will be looking in future for lots of value on big dogs for the 1st half

gcd8
    Update your status

i wish my book offered like ural 1st half/ zenit for game can't imagine how much that would of been pre game prob like 30-1,

gcd8
    Update your status

3-1 atlas i apologize for not being able to provide the correct score of the game, ohh well atlas does win and game goes over unless of course in the next 9 mins they give up 2 or 3 which i have seen in crazy mexican league

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

LOL ddude don't apologize for getting incorrect score, both bets hit. Goodsht.

Tarboroken
    Tarboroken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Thanks! Look forward to your next big play.