lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

leans for tonight

looking at some considerations for tonight, looking for feedback thanks

Napoli 1.40 v Torino 8.00

Udinese 3.30 v Roma 2.30

Chievo 3.75 v Fiorentina 2.00

Tottenham 1.44 v Hull 8.00
    Last edited by lucasdawg; 10-27-13 at 08:16 AM.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hull is a feisty group. I think Tottenham might get caught napping on a short turnaround after a road game, so I'm staying away from all that juice.

You can't go wrong with Roma, though. They're on a mission to win Serie A this season so they can get back into European cup football next season.

Care to share your lean for the Wellington/Newcastle crap fest tonight?

Good luck lucas.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

ooo thanks for that i was considering tottenham as a solid pick as they have been playing great lately but what you suggest does seem as a possibility. i think roma has some issues surrounding their club, but nothing to do with players? i read something along the lines which may have affected the lines but i generally take them at these prices.

As for a league nothing is ever certain.. i have posted in the other thread for today of my considerations.
    today i locked in wellington (A league)/portland timbers (MLS)

i think wellington should be able take the win here they been playing pre decent, results showing:
    scoring against some pretty tough teams, they should win this 2-0 or 2-1 from what i see.
    newcastle are struggling on defence, they can get the ball to the other side but have no one to finish
    its pretty sad how their offensive is nothing without hesky.

my big play would be on melbourne heart victory, (DNB if you want to be safe) but ill just take the ML.
    they have been underrated this season for what i see. they been doing okay not too bad.
    results show: they took a draw from an away game with melborne victory, draw at home against ccm,
    teams which i think are better then glory... i think the line is a reflection from last season where
    perth was great at home and melbourne losing like 11 away games. this just shows some determination from
    them to get in front of sydney as they just lost this week. perth are also without smeltz and dodd, which will make
    their attack weak. i think melbourne heart will win this 2-0.

bol wiht your plays. remember this is a league
    Last edited by lucasdawg; 10-26-13 at 10:29 PM.

ParlayininHTown

I kind of like Wellington, too. They're better at home, and Newcastle just looks lost sometimes. They need Heskey back ASAP.

I'm leaning under on the Perth match for now. I don't fancy Perth's attack much, and I could definitely see a low-scoring win for the Heart here. I'm not sure I can back the Heart on the road, though.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

yeah thats what everyone is saying about heart. its tough since its a league and nothings ever certain, but im sure
    that the coach really wants the team start winning away games more, or else they would be getting no where. so far this
    season they have shown signs so ill back them with the greater odds bol

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

portland timbers up 3-0 at ht

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    portland timbers up 3-0 at ht
    No surprise there. Chivas is horrible, and Portland needs 3 points to lock up first place in the West.

I'm a bit surprised the ML wasn't juiced more. I should have pounded that sucker, but I was caught up in football and baseball.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

oh a leaguee

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Hull is a feisty group. I think Tottenham might get caught napping on a short turnaround after a road game, so I'm staying away from all that juice.

You can't go wrong with Roma, though. They're on a mission to win Serie A this season so they can get back into European cup football next season.

Care to share your lean for the Wellington/Newcastle crap fest tonight?

Good luck lucas.
    Roma is missing Gervinho and Totti though.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

oh is it, i knew they had some issues didnt know it was players missing.. much thanks

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Gervinho was last Monday reported to have pulled up with a knock. It has been announced on Roma’s website that he has undergone medical tests that revealed a slight muscular injury to his left quadriceps. This implies that the player could miss their forthcoming matches against Udinese, Chievo and Torino.
    ROME (AP) -- Roma captain Francesco Totti will be sidelined for at least 10 days with a hamstring injury.Totti had to be replaced after 30 minutes in Friday's 2-0 win over Napoli with a right thigh muscle problem.
    A statement on Roma's website on Monday says Totti's condition will be re-evaluated in 10 days.
    The 37-year-old Totti will definitely miss the Serie A matches against Udinese and Chievo.
    Roma is top of the league and has matched the best start in Serie A history with its eighth consecutive win.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc...#ixzz2ivBjvFLr
    i like the Fiorentina pick though.