ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Steaua Bucarest - Basel

I am thinking going on Basel ml. Steaua has Piovaccari as top scorer... PIOVACCARI.

Basel is a solid team and if they want to continue in CL they has to get 3 pts tonight.

Comments please...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

On a normal day, Basel takes this one easily. Romanian teams are weak. Took Basel pk earlier. Great team, great in away games, too. Let's hope I'm right.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Hold on, have you guys even seen Steau play at home this ánd last season? I don't think they are any less than Basel, add the home advantage and you got a difficult choice to make.

Blackster
    Blackster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Hold on, have you guys even seen Steau play at home this ánd last season? I don't think they are any less than Basel, add the home advantage and you got a difficult choice to make.
    I placed bet on over 2,5 goals, since I don't see Basel as absolute favourit in this game, but they are capable of winning. But seeing Steaua going for win also and being also capable to do it, I fully got away from predicting final score. Since my bookie do not offer BTTS, which is totaly good bet for this game, I got on overs, and I see opened game till the end...