taura
    taura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Slask Wroclaw - Jagiellonia (Polish cup)

I'm going big on over 2.5 goals here. Both played their last game on friday and both teams lost. Slask lost against Gornik after they were 2:0 up at HT but got 2 unlucky goals in the 90th minute (the match might be fixed but who cares). Jagiellonia lost to Korona Kielce 4:1 after they scored the first goal. Slask is playing well at the moment and they're pretty much dominating every first half. The defence of both teams is quite shaky and to make things worse, Jagiellonia will be without Straus and Baran - first two central backs and they'll also miss Rafal Gryzb, the defensive midfielder. Marco Paixao (Slask) is probably one of the best attackers in polish league and I'm pretty sure he'll find a way through Jagiellonia's defense..The last h2h match this summer ended 2:3 and I expect another over here..

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Great post!
    Just one question - Will they take Cup competition seriously? Many teams tank the Cup, in order to chaise a better League position..

taura

yea they're taking it seriously and there's only one match in this stage so there's no calculating from Jagiellonia..

taura

pretty slow start from both teams, chances started coming after 30 mins, pretty unlucky so far, some nice shots from both sides, also a clearance from the goal line from Slask..hoping for goals in the 2nd half

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

This was painful to watch....

taura

quite some money gone today, can't believe how many chances they've wasted