Goalkeeper
    Goalkeeper's Avatar Become A Pro!

World Cup Qualifiers / England V Montenegro

England are first in the group so far after 4-4-0 (25-3). In the last match they made 0-0 in Ukraine, but now Rooney and Sturridge are back in attack, so they will be better. All 4 wins came against outsiders Moldova and San Marino, whyle against the other clubs, England had problems and made 4 draws. But now it is time for first big win in the group, because the opponent is with a lot of troubles, because of injured important players. Also Montenegro form is not good after 4 matches in a row without a win - 3 draws and 1 lose with 0-4 vs Ukraine, so in this form and without 4 important players, I expect easy home win.

England - Montenegro
    Betting Tips: England -1.5AH @ 2,06

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

4 matches in a row without a win but 1 of the draws was a friendly in Belarus, and 2 other draws were against England and away at Poland which are excellent results. They are also stronger away from home as shown in the 1-0 win at Ukraine despite not having Vucinic, and beating Moldova 1-0 despite having a players sent off in 56th minute.

England should still be winning this comfortably of course, especially seeing as Basa and Vucinic is out, but still Im not too confident that it wont be more than a 1-0 or 2-1 win

Trusty
    Trusty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

England should be winning but they rarely do things comfortably - surprised if there's more than a goal in it. Can't see Montenegro scoring with Vucnic out and Jovetic also not really fit. Hodgson would settle at 1-0 too so a low score's likely.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty View Post
    England should be winning but they rarely do things comfortably - surprised if there's more than a goal in it. Can't see Montenegro scoring with Vucnic out and Jovetic also not really fit. Hodgson would settle at 1-0 too so a low score's likely.
    With the way Joe Hart is playing I would be surprised if Montenegro dont score!

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Montenegro +1.5 seems like the logical play, given england never covers these spreads lately

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

England was only up 1-0 but one of the Montenegrins had the handicap, -1.5, so he shoots one past his goalie.