edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Hannover vs Hertha Berlin

Hannover is the type of team that doesn't do too well on the road but is great at home.

They've lost 3 away games, to Bayern, Leversuken, and Moenchengladbach, all strong teams at home.

Won 4 of their home games. Not underestimating Hertha but I think Hannover should be able to take 3 points from the newly promoted team.

Hannover (GER-1) +138*vs Hertha Berlin (GER-1)

Good luck.

beringeyy
    beringeyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

I don't like it. Berlin is tough to play... also away. Hannover got already lucky the last time at home and winning 5 matches at home in da row? Not saying it won't happen... but too risky and not worth it imo. GL though.

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by beringeyy View Post
    I don't like it. Berlin is tough to play... also away. Hannover got already lucky the last time at home and winning 5 matches at home in da row? Not saying it won't happen... but too risky and not worth it imo. GL though.
    Thanks.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I'm taking Berlin +0.5. Hannover home wins came against poor teams. Good luck!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gonna play hannover pk live if they are looking good. No diouf again which puts me off slightly

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

So , you are saying that Schalke , Mainz and Wolsburg are poor teams ??? I didn't know this fact ...

Hannover - Schalke 2-1
    Hannover - Mainz 4-1
    Hannover - Wolsburg 2-0

Hannover pk and over 3 , 2-1 3-1 for hannover

beringeyy

Did you actually watch the matches and the shape of the named teams at this time?

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    Good luck to you as well.

pellumb341

Did you actually watch the matches and the shape of the named teams at this time?
    Mainz had 3 wins in 3 first games ,then they were beaten in the 4th match by Hannover.So Mainz were not in shape?
    Wolsburg met Hannover in the first match of the season , so we can't discuss about shape here since it's the first match of the season.

Anyways ,anyone has its own ideas.

pellumb341

and by the way , i don't know if you know , but hannover has lost only 7 matches in 3 last seasons.

2012-2013 , 9W-5D-3L
    2011-2012 , 10W-7D-0L
    2010-2011 , 12W-1D-4L

So ,only 7 losses out of 51 matches

andyrocha90

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    So , you are saying that Schalke , Mainz and Wolsburg are poor teams ??? I didn't know this fact ...

Hannover - Schalke 2-1
    Hannover - Mainz 4-1
    Hannover - Wolsburg 2-0

Hannover pk and over 3 , 2-1 3-1 for hannover
    Yes. Schalke were really poor in the beginning of the season and only good play has come in champions league and that one game against leverkusen. Mainz has been showing poor performances as of late losing last 4 matches & Wolfsburg only option of winning games is whether Diego can carry them on his back. None of these teams are as solid as Hertha and this can very much end a draw or Hertha surprise win

There's a reason line opened as PK, bookies are baiting people to take Hannover PK as a "safe" bet when they knos hertha has a high chance of winning this.
    Last edited by andyrocha90; 10-04-13 at 09:49 AM.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

I too think of fading Hannover , this Hertha team me likes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yes. Schalke were really poor in the beginning of the season and only good play has come in champions league and that one game against leverkusen. Mainz has been showing poor performances as of late losing last 4 matches & Wolfsburg only option of winning games is whether Diego can carry them on his back. None of these teams are as solid as Hertha and this can very much end a draw or Hertha surprise win

There's a reason line opened as PK, bookies are baiting people to take Hannover PK as a "safe" bet when they knos hertha has a high chance of winning this.
    Wolfsburg and Schalke aren't as solid as Hertha? Can understand you saying that Mainz aren't as they are just reliant on Nicolai Muller but Wolfsburg and Schalke on paper are certainly not inferior to Hertha, especially at home. Hertha have drawn 2 and lost 2 away from home and the two draws came against two sides in Nurnberg and Freiburg that will probably be in a relegation battle.

Ben-Hatira might also not be fit enough to start, and Baumjohan and Brooks are out.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 10-04-13 at 11:46 AM.

andyrocha90

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Wolfsburg and Schalke aren't as solid as Hertha? Can understand you saying that Mainz aren't as they are just reliant on Nicolai Muller but Wolfsburg and Schalke on paper are certainly not inferior to Hertha, especially at home. Hertha have drawn 2 and lost 2 away from home and the two draws came against two sides in Nurnberg and Freiburg that will probably be in a relegation battle.
    Used the wrong term. Hertha is not in bad form like those teams were when Hannover played them

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Used the wrong term. Hertha is not in bad form like those teams were when Hannover played them
    But as Pellumb said, it was Wolfsburg's first game of season and they then went and beat Schalke 4-0 so don't know how you can gauge that they were in bad form? And Mainz had won their first 3 games of season on the bounce before going to Hannover?!

My argument if I was backing Hertha would be more based on the fact that both Wolfsburg and Schalke had a player sent off in 1st half which drastically tipped the game in Hannover's favour and may be making their home performances look better than they have actually been. Hertha have also only lost 4 out of last 18 against Hannover, and Diouf is still unavailable for Hannover which is a problem as I don't have much faith in Konan up front who is better off as an impact player off the bench in final 15 to 25 mins of games.

beringeyy

Small play on Hertha +0.5 just for more entertaining while watching the match. BOL to all of you.
    Last edited by beringeyy; 10-04-13 at 01:21 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hertha lookin dangerous on counter, unlucky not to be 1-1

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol Hertha could easily be 2-1 up!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

should probably hedge my Hannover play with Hertha PK live but I just know if I do that Hannover will go and get a second on counter in last few minutes!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

and Ronny comes on and scores with first touch after 10 seconds! amazing freekick

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

donkey Marcelo giving away freekick on edge of box

edabramov

Nice save by Hertha's goalkeeper on that 90th min corner. Could have been 2-1, unfortunately not. I like how Herthas player pushed the 2 players at the wall aside to let that ball in, too perfect.

1-1 FT.

beringeyy

Richly deserved.