Tiki-taka
    Tiki-taka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fixed Match?

Istres +.5 I got told from a buddy, said theres something fishy in this league, its known clermont ligue 2 to be on this guys radar we spend most of our day in william hill and most of the chaps are on this one because of this asian dude layin 10k on istres unreal thought i'd share to be on a winner but this is my last time im trusting this guy we got screwd last night, hes been right before and close last night so last go massive underdogs 4.80 lmao

Tiki-taka

word is in istres will be made to not lose by the fixers, bullsheeeeeet!!

Tiki-taka

odds are 4.83, starts in 4 hours

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never know what to think of people who say they know about fixed matches, but Clermont does look a bit fishy to the eye with five straight draws (three were 0-0) and their last two draws were score draws ...

Nimes scores in the 90th minute to secure the draw after trailing 0-1 since the 40th minute.

Caen scores two goals against Clermont, one via penalty, the other and own goal and then Clermont scores a goal in the 3rd added minute of the match to secure a 2-2 draw.

I would imagine if this is a fix, these are the ones that go well under the radar because they're not elite teams and playing a lower league.

ctlaltdefeat
    ctlaltdefeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

So that's the second time your "buddy" has been wrong about matchfixing. Safe to assume he has no clue?

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by ctlaltdefeat View Post
    So that's the second time your "buddy" has been wrong about matchfixing. Safe to assume he has no clue?
    yep lmao.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Tiki-taka

well we knew it was too good to be true never listening to this fix shit again, so sorry guys i thought if i shared we could win the first one looked fishy and he got it right then the 2nd was close, better to just follow people like eaglesphan and win honestly, my friend from covers told me there is a fake capper goin around with these fixes, i wish the real deal would comeback and go on that 9-0 run again
    Last edited by Tiki-taka; 10-04-13 at 06:20 PM.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki-taka View Post
    Istres +.5 I got told from a buddy, said theres something fishy in this league, its known clermont ligue 2 to be on this guys radar we spend most of our day in william hill and most of the chaps are on this one because of this asian dude layin 10k on istres unreal thought i'd share to be on a winner but this is my last time im trusting this guy we got screwd last night, hes been right before and close last night so last go massive underdogs 4.80 lmao

Last edited by andy888888; 10-04-13 at 08:13 PM.