BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

wo soccer plays - Monday 11/2

Hey guys!
    Today I booked 2 soccer picks:

Turkey D2
    Altay - Samsunspor HT/FT: Altay/Altay -110

This is a easy call. Altay owns Samsunspor. The already played each other few days before in Altay and Altay won 4:0 (3:0).

England, Championship
    Sheffield - Necastle Newcastle ML +150

Sheffield with big lineup problems plus discussions and problems in the entire club. The perfect spot for Newcastle to climb the 1st spot in the league.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Newcastle have their own problems. They're missing some of their most reliable strikers, though their defense may have received a boost as they should have 3 defenders back from injuries. Newcastle holds a defensive edge as Sheffield have conceded 12 goals in their L5 home games, while Newcastle have conceded 5 goals in their L5 road games. That's a reasonable edge from a bettor's perspective. Nevertheless, the game is a pass for me but BOL and thanks for posting.

Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

From what i have read...Alan Smith, Steven Taylor och Fabricio Coloccini are back in Newcastle?

I like Newcastle DnB here @1.875, -115.

BOL

Wilforth
    Update your status

I like Newcastle too, but what scares me is that Sheffield at home have faired well against the top 4, drawing 2 (West Brom and Leicester) and losing narrowly to Cardiff in a game in which they scored 3 goals. In all they've scored and conceded against all the top 4 teams they've faced. I'm leaning Over 2.5 (-125), but all the same, I'm giving myself aa break today.

This looks appealing:

Romania: Gaz Metan Medias +270 @ at a winless Gloria Bistrita.

BL

Quote Originally Posted by Hybris View Post
    From what i have read...Alan Smith, Steven Taylor och Fabricio Coloccini are back in Newcastle?

I like Newcastle DnB here @1.875, -115.

BOL
    That's my information, too! DnB looks very nice ! I put all my trust in Necastles squad so I have no fear going with Castle ML

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Altay pick is spot on, they are on a role, player for player are of a higher quality, Samsunspor are in turmoil, there has been recent changes on the board, there is internal unrest in the club and its showing itself on the field. Samsun haven't score a goal in 4 games while they have conceded 12.

Altay have one of the oldest and most hardcore supporter groups in Turkey, they are fanatik ultras and notoriously known, don't be fooled by them being in the 2nd division, everybody in Turkey knows of this team and they want to be back in the top league after years of waiting. A win today will take them up to 2nd position and they are in the form to pull it off today.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    I like Newcastle too, but what scares me is that Sheffield at home have faired well against the top 4, drawing 2 (West Brom and Leicester) and losing narrowly to Cardiff in a game in which they scored 3 goals. In all they've scored and conceded against all the top 4 teams they've faced. I'm leaning Over 2.5 (-125), but all the same, I'm giving myself aa break today.

This looks appealing:

Romania: Gaz Metan Medias +270 @ at a winless Gloria Bistrita.
    Gaz Metan +363 at 5 Dimes

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

The only thing that bothers me is that almost everyone on every forum I read is on Newcastle.

RoagBettor

I'm going to Round Robin Aaborg PK, Sheffield PK, and Gaz Metan.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    I'm going to Round Robin Aaborg PK, Sheffield PK, and Gaz Metan.
    Notes:

1) I beg to say Gaz Metan have no chance and that's why the line is moving in Bistrita's favor. Metan will be missing key players and with their position in the league, they don't need the game as badly as Bistrita does. Plus, Bistrita have made some managerial changes that's yielding some fruit so far. That's evident in their L3 games as they've won their last home game and drew away to Steaua and Dinamo, 2 teams that are much better than Metan.

2) That everyone is on Newcastle doesn't mean Sheffield will win. From a motivational point of view, the Castle have more reasons to win that game than Sheffield does. Sheffield are going nowhere and they're not in danger of relegation either. In Castle's case, a win will take them to the top of the table. The Castle have not hidden their desire to return to the Premiership next season. In a game like today's, you either pick the team with both the technical and motivational edge or pass.

3) As for Aalborg, it doesn't bode well to pick a team that has lost 4 of their L5 when they're on the road against a team that's shooting for the top of the league and are undefeated at home.

Just my 2 cents.

RoagBettor

Notes:

1) I beg to say Gaz Metan have no chance and that's why the line is moving in Bistrita's favor. Metan will be missing key players and with their position in the league, they don't need the game as badly as Bistrita does. Plus, Bistrita have made some managerial changes that's yielding some fruit so far. That's evident in their L3 games as they've won their last home game and drew away to Steaua and Dinamo, 2 teams that are much better than Metan.

2) That everyone is on Newcastle doesn't mean Sheffield will win. From a motivational point of view, the Castle have more reasons to win that game than Sheffield does. Sheffield are going nowhere and they're not in danger of relegation either. In Castle's case, a win will take them to the top of the table. The Castle have not hidden their desire to return to the Premiership next season. In a game like today's, you either pick the team with both the technical and motivational edge or pass.

3) As for Aalborg, it doesn't bode well to pick a team that has lost 4 of their L5 when they're on the road against a team that's shooting for the top of the league and are undefeated at home.

Just my 2 cents.
    LOL this is why I didn't place the bet yet! I'm just going to wait for the next Wilforth Special, I'm sick of trying to make my own picks.

Thanks.

LinWin
    LinWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's true that Aalborg have poor results lately, but OB - Aab has often been very
    close matches. The L4 matches in Odense (OB home), three have been 1-1 and one 2-1 to OB.

Maybe we will see a small OB victory again.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Altay pick is spot on, they are on a role, player for player are of a higher quality, Samsunspor are in turmoil, there has been recent changes on the board, there is internal unrest in the club and its showing itself on the field. Samsun haven't score a goal in 4 games while they have conceded 12.

Altay have one of the oldest and most hardcore supporter groups in Turkey, they are fanatik ultras and notoriously known, don't be fooled by them being in the 2nd division, everybody in Turkey knows of this team and they want to be back in the top league after years of waiting. A win today will take them up to 2nd position and they are in the form to pull it off today.
    Love this angle...thanks Kara!

SRBI

Are these odds right? Altay Izmir (TUR-1) -1,-1½ -122 -274 right now.

It was Altay Izmir (TUR-1) -1,-1½ -133 -285 about 30-45 mins ago...

BL

Altay -1, -1,5 is -138 at bet365

SRBI

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
    Altay -1, -1,5 is -138 at bet365
    My book has removed the AH from the lineup, only have the ML and o/u 2.5 available - would you recommend the over?

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

i like the over took half lines off too well 2H

SRBI

I need an opinion on what to play

-o2.5 for Altay game
    -Odense HW or -0.5/-1
    -u2 for Brasov/Pandurii game (Romania)

What's my best option you guys think?

demize21

i like the top 2 dont know much about romainia also like over 1h altay so i guess over best bet for me

SRBI

Ok they put the AH back, but it fell all the way down to -117! Good for value but these kind of drops scare me!

demize21

thats the point they want action on the other side the books wanna keep the sides as even as possible

SRBI

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    thats the point they want action on the other side the books wanna keep the sides as even as possible
    Good point...I'm still learning, thanks man.

demize21

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Notes:

Just my 2 cents.
    Keep in mind that Newcastle only has 1 road win in their last five, and that was over the lowly Ipswich Town! This team does not travel well, so if you have any doubts, I'd stay away.

BL

Altay does not score before halftime in 1 of 20 matches. For sure they won't the only time I am betting on it

BL

reverse jinx at its best! works EVERYTIME !
    Altay 1-0 45'

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Hah! There ya go 1 in injury time

oosr
    oosr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

There it is baby

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you like right now in germany?

St pauly or the other team?

10:50 pst starts 11:15 pst

demize21

st pauli HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BL

I like Pauli to win outright. Not sure if I am betting on it... Rostock stuggled last days. I don't see a draw here so Pauli ML +170 could be a nice play... Pauli is 4/0/1 on the road....
    Any thoughts

BL

ok why not.. placed a smaller bet on Pauli ML +170

oosr
    oosr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

St. Pauli is clearly the better team and the best away team right now in the league.
    I have them in a parlay with Odense

demize21

i just put another 3u on the ML they want you to bet the draw not happening at pauli 1H also +230

demize21

st pauli line dropping now hmm i like it alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Last