pao13
    pao13's Avatar Become A Pro!

pao13's pics for wensday

Hello to everyone. Im a virgin to SBR. This is my first post but have been following for a while. had a great day today going 6-0 but of course that's not posted so lets start from scratch. I usually don't go 6-0 but tend to have relly good streaks and sometimes fall into a bad ones as well. Good Luck to everyone tommorow. for tomorrow I have leverkusan win, and bayern x2.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

You sure you're not jhh123, Just checking.

pao13

No man not a chance lol. That guy is something else. He was on another forum before coming here and you should have seen his record there. He was awesome and yes im being sarcastic

pao13

if I was him my thread would not have read wensdays picks. it would have said LOCK OF THE WEEK or MAKE YOU SOME MONIE. We should never put anyone down for losing his picks but don't advertise lock or be cockey espeacially when you give lots of losing picks.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by pao13 View Post
    if I was him my thread would not have read wensdays picks. it would have said LOCK OF THE WEEK or MAKE YOU SOME MONIE. We should never put anyone down for losing his picks but don't advertise lock or be cockey espeacially when you give lots of losing picks.
    Aight bro just makin sure, because i've seen like 4 new posters who been claiming to have locks and kinda getting tired of them being cocky all day with their pretend 20-0 records, while giving people 0-5's. Anyway, good luck on your picks, I'm look into the games tomorrow morning and give you an opinion if you welcome it. Good night!

pao13

of course I welcome your opinion that's appreciated. and you will never see me being cockey.

pao13

for wednesday,

Leverkusan win
    bayern x2

pao13

adding,
    Olympiakos x2

pao13

3-0 today