pendulum14
    pendulum14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Soccer for all!

Hi! I've been betting for some time now, and i just found out about this forum, so i registerd to share with you some of my tips because i'm interested in you opinion, i hope together we can make some money $$$

My picks for today

Ajax-AC Milan over 2.5

Arsenal-Napoli over 2.5

Porto-Atl. Madrid both teams to score

pendulum14
    pendulum14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Todays best play in my opinion is:

Alfreton-Chester, Alfreton to win!

alfreton have 6 wins and 1 draw at home, chester have only one win adn have lost all theri other 5 away games....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah looks like a generous line in theory. Alfreton have two important players unavailable though in Fenton (13 apps, 1 goal) and striker Clayton (13 apps, 3 goals), and Centre-Back Chris Westwood (8 apps) is still injured so squad is a bit stretched. Wishaw came on for Clayton and scored 2 against Forest Green though so might not be such a bad thing as he'll be full of confidence and partnering top scorer Akinde (12 apps, 5 goals) up front. And they did have Darren Kempson on the bench at weekend who was a regular at the back for them last season and is coming back from injury so he can replace Fenton at the back, and also midfielder Meadows (11 apps, 2 goals), and defender Franklin (6 apps) where unused substitutes against Forest Green so if they need to freshen things up they can bring those two in.

I'll probably end up playing Alfreton DNB, but will definitely be playing the Over 1 goal first half. Was piissed off that I forgot to play the Over 1 first half in the game against Forest Green at weekend as that was as close to a lock as you can get - both teams have had at least 1 goal in 1st half of every game they've played so far. Have played the Over 1 1st half in a couple of Alfreton and Forest Green games already this season and has won every time. This game tonight presents another solid opportunity - Chester have scored 70% of their total goals in the 1st half of games so far this season, and Alfreton have scored 43.4% of their goals in 1st half of games. Alfreton have only been involved in 1 game so far that didnt have a goal in 1st half which was the 2-1 loss at Southport, so every home game at Impact Arena has had at least 1 goal in 1st half. Meanwhile, there has been at least 2 goals scored in the 1st half of each of Chester's last 5 away games.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Alfreton not looking good, started off brightly but Chester have dominated final 20 minutes of half and scored. perhaps missing Fenton and Clayton a lot more than I'd hoped