todays cl

thinkin about playin this parlay

zenit
    barca
    dortmund
    draw ajax/acmilan
    basel
    chelsea

any input u guys have on them feel free to shoot it out!!

trayman
    trayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

+ Chelsea, Zenit

- Barca, Basel, Dortmund

Why?
    Barcelona without Messi against damn good defensively team playing at very hot home teritory. Imo It isn't worth it. Celtic has proved it last time, that the team based on physical play can compete with Barcelona. And either way - Barcelona isn't looking too strong at the moment.

Dortmund - too low odd. OM is very unpredictable team. They have won their last match at Signal Iduna Park, and with their league performance, and due to their loss against Arsenal - they have nothing to lose. They will surely put a lot of effort there to take away with them at least 1 point.

Basel - Don't underestimate Schalke. They are still very good team, and Basel winning at Stamford Bridge is more like gift from Chelsea, than fantastic performance by Basel. With that win however - they are no more underdogs, and Schalke will play focused from first to the last minute. Both teams to score is the bet here imo.

Ajax - AC Milan
    Milan is so weak, and even more unpredictable than OM at the moment. Wouldn't put a penny here on WHATEVER. They could just play for 0-0, or they could be defeated by 2-3 goals, and they could win in with some fantastic performance. Just like before - BTTS is the bet here imo.

Of course, almost every play you have put in here is heavily favourite. The question is - considering all the circumstances that i've written about - is it worth the risk in all of these? I don't think so. Tbh I can't see that long parlay having a single chance tonight. CL is way too unpredictable to guess 6x 1x2 bets.

Cheers!

AlexLx
    AlexLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2241

I like Steua, Porto, Marseille, Arsenal and Ajax not to win. So will mix up some combos keeping that in mind.

Not so sure about it tomorrow, but I'll guess PSG and Anderlecht wont win their games as well.

I'll skip Real, as the odd for the win is too high on the Risk/Payout.

GL

AlexLx

I dont like Barça as well for tonight. Why? If by any chance Celtic scores first, it will be quite difficult for Barça to turn the game up. Altought I think the payout of around 1,40 is quite ok for the Barça win.

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Big CL parleys are a big no-no. Atleast 1 team will usually screw you.

AlexLx

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLx View Post
    I like Steua, Porto, Marseille, Arsenal and Ajax not to win. So will mix up some combos keeping that in mind.

Not so sure about it tomorrow, but I'll guess PSG and Anderlecht wont win their games as well.

I'll skip Real, as the odd for the win is too high on the Risk/Payout.

GL
    Arsenal messed up my combos. And added Zenit on some as well, so the few that could hit, didn't