camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

BIGGEST moneyline LOCK??

What is your biggest MONEYLINE 'lock' play, regardless of juice for now through the weekend?

Bayern Munich -575 over Wolfsburg?
    Manchester United -320 over WBA?

Name your big favorite winner (closing out a 10 team parlay and need one more game!) here...

tezzamate
    tezzamate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

New here, first post
    I'd say safest would be Bayern but even that's not that safe.
    Bayern are in pretty killer form, can't say the same for United.
    I'd be most worried about Bayern resting players for the City game 5 days later in Manchester though.
    In saying that I'd still be confident with Bayern to beat Wolfsburg regardless of the team fielded but it does throw a pretty big curve ball. You'd like to think both teams would take it easy but theres alot of varying factors. Whats your parlay look like ? I might be able to recommend a different game ? Goodluck anyways man. Large parlays on football are the worse! I always find a draw in mine Haha but i know you'll do well with that Kate Upton avatar
    Last edited by tezzamate; 09-26-13 at 11:42 AM.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

what book is the parlay on? St Patrick's in Ireland at -275 good value on 5Dimes. Play that now and line should move, then you can hedge/go for the double win with Bray +1.5 which probably will be close to even money closer to game time.

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Agree with odog above: St Patrick's is a good choice with a pretty remarkable price.

But Bayern to win is a lock imho.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

If you don't care about juice then take Oregon or Boise St. ml in NCAA football Saturday. As close to a lock as you can get. Funny sh*t happens in soccer (red cards, etc.)

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    If you don't care about juice then take Oregon or Boise St. ml in NCAA football Saturday. As close to a lock as you can get. Funny sh*t happens in soccer (red cards, etc.)
    This is smart thinking, St Patrick's good value IMO, but probably not made out for closing a 10 teamer or making a max bet type play on. Going to start out a 3 team open parlay with it.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You are right, I should just take Oregon ML in NCAAF if that comes up. They are 36 point favorites, chances of an upset are probably under .01%.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Also consider FC PORTO - VITORIA GUIMARAES tomorrow 9/27 in Portugal 1 Liga 3pm est
    FC Porto -550 or so and at home, think they'll win.
    Last edited by apeterlives; 09-26-13 at 05:13 PM.