Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Premier League Saturday

At first glance of the card tomorrow two picks that jump out at me are Liverpool to win and Stoke/Wolves under. Any thoughts?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool could win but they'll have a more difficult game than the lines would suggest. Fulham is difficult to break at home. At home, Fuham is 2-0-3 against Liverpool.
    Stoke/Wolves o/u - no idea but would lean Under.

Phillth

liverpools two best creators gerrard and johnson are out. gonna pass on this one. liverpool have no depth.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Like these in the EPL:

Burnley ML
    Sunderand/West Ham OVER 2.5

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

arsenal/tot over should be easy

Wilforth
    Update your status

I think to get more value on the Arsenal Over, one could try:

Arsenal/Tottenham 1H OVER 1.5 (+150)

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chelsea-Bolton Over at -125 on first glance. Chelsea whipped 'em mid-week in the cup, 4-0 and Bolton has given up 11 goals in their last 5 matches. Chelsea has 13 goals in their last 3. Only problem is Chelsea isn't quite as lethal on the road, but I think Bolton's D is that bad. Bolton has also scored in all but one of their home matches, so something like 2-1 Chelsea or better is a good possibility. Will have to research more .... think Fulham +0.5 is better than Liverpool with Gerrard.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I like Burnley Draw, Stoke win, Pompey win, Chelsea OVEr, to follow EP36

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Burnley draw with Hull? I'm so happy Burnley continues to be underrated at home. A defenseless Hull will crumble at Burnley and I expect Burnley to resume their clean sheet act.
    Burnley to win by 2-0.

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post

Burnley draw with Hull? I'm so happy Burnley continues to be underrated at home. A defenseless Hull will crumble at Burnley and I expect Burnley to resume their clean sheet act.
    Burnley to win by 2-0.
    Lol, that's why i stopped betting wil

Na, seriously, Burnley got shaken up in their last home match and now they face a Hull side which does have its problems tbh, but a 0-0 draw appeals to me. Under for definite

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Why Pompey win? I keep seeing everybody on them, the public money is on them, they are favorites and the media is pumping them up as if they are the better team here and that King going to jail is going to make Wigan a bad team.

I don't buy into it, Wigan are improving with every game, they are getting more reliable, have a good manager and some quality players. Wigan is being priced as +200/240 dogs, Portsmouth shouldn't be the favorites here, just because they need a win doesn't make them any more likely to get one. Wigan +0 , +0.5 is +100, its a value play.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Good post KAra. I have Wigan with a 31.0 chance of winning and a draw at 28.7%. So it looks like your analysis spot on.

Phillth

i would never bet on a team that has won 10% of its matches. i wish you luck.

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post

Why Pompey win? I keep seeing everybody on them, the public money is on them, they are favorites and the media is pumping them up as if they are the better team here and that King going to jail is going to make Wigan a bad team.

I don't buy into it, Wigan are improving with every game, they are getting more reliable, have a good manager and some quality players. Wigan is being priced as +200/240 dogs, Portsmouth shouldn't be the favorites here, just because they need a win doesn't make them any more likely to get one. Wigan +0 , +0.5 is +100, its a value play.
    Good comments, that's why i have stopped betting atm, those are just outcomes i would lean towards, like i said, i would bet Ipswich tomorrow with a good 3 units, that is my play of the day

But i do think Pompey are getting better, i think they are shaping up better these days and i now think the only thing holding them back is their shocking manager.

Phillth

Like these in the EPL:

Burnley ML
    The more i look at this match the more i cant see hull coming away anything. I dont even see them scoring. im thinking 2-0. ill wait till lineups though

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

wigan it is

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Gamble of the day!!!!

would i be crazy to take tottenham @ +500 or even dnb +350 arsenal is good but even the "good" teams lose at home to a just as good in my opinion a lot of value not to throw at least 50 or 100 on DNB arsenal has to lose at home sometime why not today??? +500 50 wins 250 draw +300 25 wins 75 DNB+350 hmm im feeling lucky tonight convince me why tot cant beat arsenal at home??? they haven't beat all that impressive teams I sold myself im taking them for 1u +500 .5u +300 and 1u DNB +350 its gonna be hopefully nice waking up to a TOT W

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    would i be crazy to take tottenham @ +500 or even dnb +350 arsenal is good but even the "good" teams lose at home to a just as good in my opinion a lot of value not to throw at least 50 or 100 on DNB arsenal has to lose at home sometime why not today??? +500 50 wins 250 draw +300 25 wins 75 DNB+350 hmm im feeling lucky tonight convince me why tot cant beat arsenal at home??? they haven't beat all that impressive teams I sold myself im taking them for 1u +500 .5u +300 and 1u DNB +350 its gonna be hopefully nice waking up to a TOT W
    I've grown to be a Tottenham fan myself, so I really hope that they pull off the W. Aside from Chelsea, Arsenal is my least favorite Premiership squad. If it weren't at 5:30 in the morning where I live, I'd be up watching that game in a second!

BOL with that bet, I really hope it hits although I won't be playing it.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

chelsea -1.5 is pretty much sure for me

Wilforth
    Update your status

Liverpool could win but they'll have a more difficult game than the lines would suggest. Fulham is difficult to break at home. At home, Fuham is 2-0-3 against Liverpool.
    I told you guys!!!

Fulham rolls at home.

Smogs

Pompey win,
    I told you guys!!

And Ipswich won!!! duh

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I told you guys!!!

Fulham rolls at home.

Great day tailing you guys again!

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    chelsea -1.5 is pretty much sure for me
    i told you guys.

Chelsea wins the title this year.

Btw, i notice a very serious difference in premier league this year : comparing to 2008/2009 seasson, this one brings waaay more goals, and im not thinking only about these matches, from today. (only one under in 7 matches).

The opposite is happening in budesliga.