Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Great Parlay!

Take the Eagles ML, Clemson ML, and take Tottenham ML(soccer)

Eagles are playing home with a great offense. They will adjust their defense and play better tonight. Clemson is a guarantee winner. I might go with the over in this game but i'll stick to ML. Tottenham is bound to get into the final 4 in Europa League, value sucks at -900 but its a great winner. the odds are +106.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Risky with the Eagles..... and I'm an Eagles fan. KC is solid this year and could give them a hard time on national TV. GL.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Risky with the Eagles..... and I'm an Eagles fan. KC is solid this year and could give them a hard time on national TV. GL.
    Agree Im an Eagles fan also and have no idea what to expect tonight. Eagles D sucks and Andy coached most of them so he's going to exploit them. If Alex Smith is half as good as Phillip Rivers was last week this could be a last possession wins type game

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I agree. This game is very tricky. I might take Chiefs and the points. Eagles were exposed last week by the Chargers. Eagles simply have no defense

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So you are picking three teams and getting only 106 for your picks. Pass. Parlay's are sucker plays to begin with, but this is really risky, certianly not worth the risk at that price.

Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Tottenham already a winner!