trayman
    trayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

Lazio - Legia: it's a trap or what

Any Serie A fan/expert over here? What's wrong with Lazio - Legia odds? LOL. I'm from Poland and I must admit, that this team is totally TRASHY right now. Their defense is very, very bad! Loosing 2-3 goals with average teams in the league during last weeks. Team Total over 1.5 is actually at 1.61

How the hell Lazio isn't supposed to do it? I can see them winning by 2-3 goals even with reserves. There's a different squad or something? Do they underestimate Europa League? Weird stuff.

Over 2.5 is at 3.00 atm. I'm so confused right now, lol.
    Last edited by trayman; 09-18-13 at 04:46 PM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lazio probably wont care much about the Europa league. They are good enough for Champions league football.
    And Legia are still a "big name".
    I like the bet, though

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I can only imagine that it's because Lazio have the Rome Derby this Sunday so the thinking is that they may be looking ahead of this game and that they will rest key players like Hernanes, Candreva, and Klose. I'm going to wait before the official starting line-up is announced and then either play them or wait and watch the game and see how they are looking then play them live. Should consider that many thought they wouldnt take the EL seriously last season neither, but they still made it to the quarters going unbeaten at home - winning 5, and drawing 2. They beat decent sides like Gladbach, Stuttgart, and Panathinaikos, and the two draws were against Tottenham and Fenerbahce so nothing to be ashamed about and clearly superior sides to Legia.

They have called up majority of their regular players so the aforementioned key players may still feature. Notable absentees are Andre Dias (CB), Biava (CB), Radu (LB), Biglia (CM), and Bruno Pereirinha (RM, CM) but that's it...

After training, the technician today biancoceleste Vladimir Petkovic has released the list of players in view of tomorrow's Europa League match against Legia Warsaw (21:05, Stadio Olimpico):

Goalkeepers: Marchetti, Berisha, Warriors;

Defenders: Konko, Ciani, Novaretti, Cvanda, Cana;

Midfielders: Ledesma, Onazi, Ederson, Cndreva, Lulic, Gonzalez, Hernanes, Felipe Anderson, Crecco;

Forwards: Flocacri, Klose, Perea, Keita.

BimmerFan89
    BimmerFan89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lazio 3:1 WIN