padrino
    padrino's Avatar Become A Pro!

BLOG: My betting way

Hi everyone,

I decided to start writing my own blog here, in this SBRforum, because it will be probably about sports betting the most. However, i will post something about poker, life, etc as well.
    I'm from Slovakia, so I am sorry for my English, but i think it's not going to be any problem at all. I'm 22, student of bank management, in relationship (not married :D). I realized that i am not a person for proper job (who is? :P), if you know, what I mean. Work eight hours a day for minimal wage, it's not really for me. So, i decided to revive my betting and poker career and start earning money for living.

I will post all my sports picks with odds here, so i will be able to track my all successes or failures. I hope that with your help i can achieve all my goals. I would be grateful for any reaction from your side, feedback, tips, constructive criticism.

My first goal is to earn 500EUR before the end of the month.

Todays matches:

Chelsea FC : FC Basel ... Chelsea ... 1,3
    Queens Park Rangers : Brighton & Hove Albion ... QPR ... 1,9
    Total odds: 2,47
    Bet: 100Eur

Thank you in advance for your feedback and sorry for misatkes, which i did.

Welcome to my Blog :)

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slovan Bratislava v Nitra.
    Discuss.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Slovan Bratislava v Nitra.
    Discuss.
    I agree what's better , Slovan -2 or over 3.5 ? or both ?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    odds were available at most books for the Albanian league today....

pellumb341

odds were available at most books for the Albanian league today....
    yeah but i couldn't bet them cuz i got up late and was in gym..when i got back at home , they had already started.Had 2 games on my mind and both would hit , Vllaznia PK and Teuta PK.

I don't know what the odds will be at weekend , but i have a game on my mind : Tirana - Skenderbeu.If odds are good , i will go either Skenderbeu +0.25 or DNB , it depends on odds.Also under 2.5.

Tirana just sucks.They are the most famous team and they have won more trophies than any other team.But these 3-4 past years they have a lot of financial problems and are a young team with bad players.They have only one attacker and can't score goals.Until now,they have scored only 1 goal in 3 matches and that goal was scored by penalty.Skenderbeu will win 1-0,2-0 , worst case 0-0.I will update when the odds are available ,if anyone is interested .

Maybe i open a thread with albanian matches,they are not too hard to predict.Only problem is that there are so many fixed matches that can change the logic of the picks.Bookies offer odds only in first 10-15 weeks ,later they remove them because of fixed matches.

pellumb341

easiest ever hit.4-0 at HT , pitty that i went only with Slovan -2

It would be nice if padrino give us some nice slovakia picks since he knows this league better than us

pellumb341

Skenderbeu will win 1-0,2-0 , worst case 0-0
    I feel robbed , FT Tirana - Skenderbeu 0-2 , but no bookies offered any odds.

Tirana don't score again , only 1 goal in 4 matches and that goal was scored by penalty.