takster
    takster's Avatar Become A Pro!

TAKS SYSTEM 362-259 +36.06 units

TAKS SYSTEM 362-259 +36.06 units
    Good morning my fellow investors. We had a tough week dropping 20 units mostly on baseball, football is average and soccer looks like it's our best and most profitable sport. Last night I decided to put in a filter which only allows us to play only higher percentage plays in all sports. I reviewed last week and saw that we played too many games which isn't my style . I back tested the filter and it actually raised our winning percentage by 4% which is awesome. I apologize for the weekend bec I was away and was posting plays late . If anyone wants to fallow me on social media which is the best way to get all the plays pm me .. Taks system@takster33 Now for today we have no soccer ( nothing fits the system and I will never put a play in just for action I treat this like an investment and I've made alot of money on it) now we won't win every week but in the long run we will come out On top. Plays will be posted today by 6:30 pm. If any questions I would be happy to answer. Good luck my fellow investors.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Gl for tonight plays and for the new thread (hope this one will stay for a little while more).

Just a small fix: it's 35.06units

Cheers

takster
    takster's Avatar Become A Pro!

A's were +135 for 3 u