Propredictions
    Propredictions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

ProPredictions Early Soccer Picks

This is my first post on this forum.. So, hi everybody

Fulham vs WBA Over 2,5 Goals (@2,0)
    Fulham have two defeats in a row while WBA don't have win in this season. I expect both teams to go for a win and that means goals, probably at both ends.

Sunderland vs Arsenal -0,75 (@1,92)
    Arsenal with Ozil is big favorite in this match and I expect them to win with ease. Sunderland defense without suspended O'Shea will not be able to stop players like Giroud, Ozil, Cazorla, Walcott..

Southampton -0,5 vs West Ham (@1,92)
    Southampton have much better team then the current results are showing. Lambert and Osvaldo are great attackers and I expect them to cause much trouble to WH defenders. WH on the other side is struggling in front of goal and without injured Caroll they will have long term problems with scoring.

Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg +0,5 (@2,16)
    I think that Wolfsburg have bigger chances in this match than the odds are showing. Leverkusen will probably lead the game but Wolfsburg fast players like Olic, Vieirinha and Perisic can be very dangerous on counter attacks. There is also CL match against Manchester United in Tuesday, it is possible Hyypia will rest some players.

Hoffenheim vs Moenchengladbach 0 (@1,95)
    I believe Moenchengladbach will not lose this match, they are boost with confidence after trashing Werder 4:1 last weekend. Home team in totally different shape after they lost 6:2 in Stuttgart. Hoffenheim will be without their best player Firmino because he pick up injury during training and another key player Salihovic is still suspended.

Barcelona -2 vs Sevilla (@1,85)
    I think Barca is big favorite and will win this one with ease. Sevilla is not the same team from last season because most of the best players like Negredo, Navas, Kondogbia and Medel have left the team. Unai Emery is attacking kind of coach and teams with that attitude at Camp Nou are generally sent off with plenty of goals.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Probably be better O'Shea was playing! He's a liability, his replacement will probably be better!

Propredictions
    Propredictions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Old Fergie didn't kick him out for no reason
    Just kidding, he is player known for mistakes but he is standard player in Sunderland defense.