lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Toronto FC v Chicago Fire

any suggestions for this match MLS

toronto have fired their manager kevin payne, while mid fielders Rios and Lindpere remain on international duty with Uruguay and Estonia.

i think chicago fire will do enough to win this.

ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

I like it. Chicago has the best record in the MLS since May 25th (they were 2-7-1 before that)

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Keep in mind last time Toronto beat Chicago was 3 years ago, rest are wins for Chicago and 2 draws.

ProbablyNotSeth

Toronto has failed to score 11 times, have only 3 clean sheets, and have a -16 goal differential.

Chicago has a -5 goal differential, but have scored 26 of their 32 goals since May 25th.

pk, -.5 (or -.25) at +117 is the play for me, along with a ML parlay with the St. Louis Cardinals vs. the Brewers.

I would also throw some money on the Fire 1st half pk if you're book offers live or halftime betting (it is all a matter of when Chicago scores, not if they will)

ProbablyNotSeth

This is the graphic for why I've been referring to May 25th. The graphic was show during their August 23rd game.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago has struggled on the road, even since they've righted the ship somewhat. This is a big opportunity for them to move into playoff position in the East, but I can't trust them to win outright.

Fire PK/DNB seems reasonable. If the Fire capitalize on a great chance to snag three points away from home against a bad team, you'll cash. If the Fire stay true to their overall road form this season and struggle, I still think they'll manage a draw because they need the points so much more than TFC.

I thought TFC was a little better defensively against Portland in its first match under the new coach, but it ran out of gas and gave up three goals at the end of the match. Not sure if the coach is working guys too hard at training and it is draining them, or if they just suck and need fitter players who are tougher mentally.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

thanks guys taking chicago ML, hopefully they take advantage of taking some points while on the road.

ProbablyNotSeth

Last edited by ProbablyNotSeth; 09-11-13 at 07:04 PM. Reason: My bad