spyros1993
    spyros1993's Avatar Become A Pro!

1/9/2013 FTL : Levadiakos - Olympiakos Piraeus ( Superleague Greece )

First, have an amazing month !
    I hope to understand me ( and sorry for my english my friends, I try to learn better English ! )

Sport : Soccer / Football
    Competition : Greek Superleague ( First Professional Division )
    Teams : Levadiakos vs Olympiakos Piraeus.
    Date : 01/09/2013 ( 1st September 2013 )

Levadiakos in the first match take the draw in his home against Panthrakikos Team with final score 2 - 2. In the second match lose with "under the hands" in Crete by Ergotelis Crete with 2 - 0.
    Olympiakos call to play a real "good" football today after learn the draw of champions league group and what teams has to against.
    Not only for that, but because in the two first matches of season in division does not play good, take of course two wins but in the end of minutes of every game. In greek friendlies and international friendlies matches in the summer does not play football and loses a lot of match with heavy score. Olympiakos in the first match win AEL Kalloni 1 - 0 and in the second match win 2 - 1 Atromitos Athens in his home.
    One year ago Levadeiakos lose 0 - 1 in his home, from Olympiakos with goal in 97th minute! Previous matches against these teams, Olympiakos win every game with heavy score against Levadiakos ( 4 - 0. 5 - 1 ).
    Olympiakos today must to take this match with difference, Levadiakos has problem in defence and center, Olympiakos want today to get a big win for their fans and take power for the important premier match against PSG in Champions League. Today Olympiakos has 5000 of their fans in the away stadium in Municipal Stadium Livadia. In the attack, Kostas Mitroglou and famous football player Saviola search to score again!
    Lets see what I pick.

First Half result : Win Olympiakos @ 1.90 7/10

Good luck to all, whatever you choose of course!
    Greetings from Greece, Athens.
    Spyros

Randomac
    Randomac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I work in large company bookmaker. My job is to accepting (or not) bets above 10,000 EUR I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games in tennis, baseball and basket. People who cooperated with me know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.
    My source of information comes from the biggest bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBOBET, Marathonbet, BetDSI,. etc, etc. ..).

My proposal of fix matches is directed to big players. People playing a few euros please don’t clutter my mailbox.

Today I have information that match in French soccer (Marseille - Monaco) is fix. If you are interested please contact me. Price for information – 250 EUR (330 USD)

*I don't know when mod from SBR forum block me again. No service which is sponsored by bookmakers don't like people who give fix-games.

brian.oshean@aol.com

spyros1993
    spyros1993's Avatar Become A Pro!

WIN my friends.
    First half Levadiakos - Olympiakos : 0 - 1 and final result 0 - 5 !
    (1.90*7)-7= 6,3 units!