edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

UCL 4 Team Parlay

Looks promising and easy, let's hope it is.

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Like it alot $$ that ticket

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    The first two games should be low scoring, especially the Zenit's game. Did not you see last round of UCL qualies, most of the games went under.

edabramov

I'm doubtful on Zenit because they tend to win 0-1 on away games. Hoping it's not the case tomorrow.

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    The first two games should be low scoring, especially the Zenit's game. Did not you see last round of UCL qualies, most of the games went under.
    I still think over 2 is safe. 1 Goal in and I'd have to be biting my nails rest of the game. NUH-uH! Hate Unders.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

It was something like 4-17 or something crazy.

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

I think Zenit gets 2

edabramov

I think Zenit gets 2
    good luck tomorrow. I'll be checking in during work and my blood will be boiling for sure,.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I do not think Zenit wins tomorrow. It means a lot more for the Portuguese to get into the main UCL draw. Zenit has not been playing that well lately and Hulk is overrated (actually given their payroll they kinda sucked since about 2012). In general, during the first game the away team tries to get a draw and the home teams tries not to allow any goals since those mean a lot more than home goals. So if the teams are evenly matched, the matches tend to go under. You might still pull this parlay off since the o/u is already set at 2 goals for most of the matches.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Im on PSV. Great home record, great pedigree and they've started their competitive season. AC Milan has yet to play their first competitive match, should be quite rusty.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Rarely does every game to over in same league. Maybe 1-1-2, 2-2 or 3-1. Doubt all 4 go over

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

it's not a league.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I do not think Zenit wins tomorrow. It means a lot more for the Portuguese to get into the main UCL draw. Zenit has not been playing that well lately and Hulk is overrated (actually given their payroll they kinda sucked since about 2012). In general, during the first game the away team tries to get a draw and the home teams tries not to allow any goals since those mean a lot more than home goals. So if the teams are evenly matched, the matches tend to go under. You might still pull this parlay off since the o/u is already set at 2 goals for most of the matches.
    yeah Zenit are too hit and miss. Can be hopeless away from home at times. Plus Neto their best defender is suspended as he needlessly got sent off against Nordsjaelland

alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm thinking of a Victoria Plzen, Wigan and PSV - Milan over 2.5 treble tonight, what are your thoughts on this one?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Should hit, ive not seen team news for plzen and wigan tho, and plzen have been conceding far too many goals

alcoholiday

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Should hit, ive not seen team news for plzen and wigan tho, and plzen have been conceding far too many goals
    Yeah, don't know much about the recent lineup updates as well but wigan lost last leg so they should be looking to get a home win, obviously they play better football than most Championship sides so Doncaster shouldn't be a problem. Maribor are not a bad team in any way but I think they will play defence the first leg and loose 2-0 or 3-0. I think I'll go with this parlay and keep my fingers crossed

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholiday View Post
    Yeah, don't know much about the recent lineup updates as well but wigan lost last leg so they should be looking to get a home win, obviously they play better football than most Championship sides so Doncaster shouldn't be a problem. Maribor are not a bad team in any way but I think they will play defence the first leg and loose 2-0 or 3-0. I think I'll go with this parlay and keep my fingers crossed
    Wigan have McManaman suspended tonight after his red card. Rogne, Caldwell and Al Habsi all still injured from the start of the season. Probably only Caldwell and maybe McManaman would have started though.

I couldn't find anything out about Plzen though when I was looking last night and no update on their website. As a guide though, odds on the win are still dropping for Plzen, so unlikely any bad news has been released.

alcoholiday

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    Wigan have McManaman suspended tonight after his red card. Rogne, Caldwell and Al Habsi all still injured from the start of the season. Probably only Caldwell and maybe McManaman would have started though.

I couldn't find anything out about Plzen though when I was looking last night and no update on their website. As a guide though, odds on the win are still dropping for Plzen, so unlikely any bad news has been released.
    I'm already on 2 parlays 1st on is the one mentioned above - Plzen ML, Wigan ML and over 2.5 in the PSV game, second one is celtic under 2.5 and Plzen

BOL to all, I chose to go with the under in the celtic game because knowing how teams like Shahtior Karagandy play I think they will go for the strong defence and their top task will be not to let a goal in at home. I'm hoping they will succeed with this and keep the game to a under. I'm thinking it will go either 1-0 or 0-1 but we will see

Also I picked the Plzen game in both bets as I beleive the Czech league in genera is better than the Slovenian league. I know Maribor are dominating in the domestic league but away to a team like Plzen they should loose with more than 1 goal. To be on the safe side I'm not playing the -1 however

edabramov

I have no clue how the game is goin wlooking t live score from work, but the 1-0 deff made me happy. Good start

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

u need celtic get that late 90th min away goal for the 2-1 loss

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by gcd8 View Post
    u need celtic get that late 90th min away goal for the 2-1 loss
    It's kay got a push parlay is stilll on. LEGGO.

edabramov

BOOM REAL !!!! JESUS AMAZING GOAL. Safe on that one.

edabramov

I'm relying on Milan and PSV to do something! Cmon!

1-1 Milan.

1-2Zenit in the bag,. .

Lyon just looking to concede one more. ! Cmon!

Gus Fring

Need 1 more in Milan match

Gus Fring

Zenit game went over

edabramov

Dammit Milan.

edabramov

1-4.. GG though