DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Sunday pick

So nobody wants to lose. I have one game not to lose on Sunday:
    08:30 St. Liege Leuven
    Home team -1.5, I dunno if it's worth, but ML is 99.99% to win the game
    11:30 HJK Honka
    Away +0.5.////Honka can beat HJK no problem this season.
    09:30 Nurnberg Hertha Berlin
    Away ML/// Berlin is hot team for now. I know in the history Berlin has never beat Nurnberg. We will see.
    21.01.12 BUN Nurnberg Hertha Berlin 2 : 0
    17.10.09 BUN Nurnberg Hertha Berlin 3 : 0
    09.12.07 BUN Nurnberg Hertha Berlin 2 : 1
    31.03.07 BUN Nurnberg Hertha Berlin 2 : 1
    13.05.06 BUN Nurnberg Hertha Berlin 2 : 1
    ........................................ ..................It's history. But this is first road game. Over looks not bad.
    Let me see through my crystal ball, then I will put more.
    To let you guys know, I lost only one single game in NFL-X today, it's STL, I will void this team for the whole season.

DarkNite

Nurnberg vs Hertha Berlin news:
    I have stolen nfo, so read it and decide:
    Team news:
    For Nurnberg Per Nilsson returned with a injury from international duty, so he is doubtful for this match. It is possible to play, but if he does not, they have Dabanli on his position. Defender Marcos Antonio is still injured, after he didnt played in the first round and today he is also out, whyle Adam Hlousek are doubtful. Timothy Chandler and new signing Martin Angha not in their best form at the moment, so they will sit on the bench. For the guests from Hertha out are two regular defenders, after Maik Franz is still suspended, whyle Johannes van den Bergh was injured, after he played in the first round, but now he is out. Also one of their best players Lasogga is injured and he also will miss this visit.
    Match facts:
    For the last time Nurnberg played vs Hertha Berlin was in 2012 in first Bundesliga, when Nurnberg won with 2-0. Huge advantage for Nurnberg vs this oponent after 4 wins in a row and also seria of 5 home wins vs Hertha.
    Probable lineups:
    Nurnberg - Schafer, Pinola, Pogatetz, Nilsson, Feulner, Balitsch, Mak, Frantz, Stark, Kiyotake, Ginczek
    Hertha - Kraft, Ndjeng, Langkamp, Brooks, Holland, Lustenberger, Hosogai, Allagui, Baumjohann, Ben-Hatira, Ramos
    Prediction:
    Nurnberg started the new season really bad, after 1-1 vs Sandhausen in the DFB Pokal and lose on penalties. Then in the first round they was 0-2 down vs Hoffenheim, but somehow they made 2-2. May be this comeback vs Hoffe will increase now their confidence. Also traditionally they are very good, when they play vs Hertha. The Berlin side started great after home win vs Eintracht Frankfurt with 6-1. But now they are without two regular defenders and their best attacking player Lasogga, so I expect home win.
    11:30 Dortmund Braunschweig
    I will go with the over 3.5

DarkNite

11:30 Dortmund Braunschweig
    Dortmund -2.5 is not that bad.

BrianKay
    BrianKay's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Liege better start scoring...

BrianKay
    BrianKay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, ask and you shall receive! Keep scoring, I don't like close nail biting games.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

what do u thnk of the huge line movement for MALMO FF?

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    what do u thnk of the huge line movement for MALMO FF?
    All the odds are stable to me? what you seein? tell me tell me

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by cherub View Post
    All the odds are stable to me? what you seein? tell me tell me
    flashscore odds comparison shows it went from 2.70 to 1.91

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Yeah
    see now that some of the sites had very high odds from the start (3.00 somewhere).

Figure it's just people hitting the inflated odds for a team who has won 5 straight, should battle for the title and seldom loss to Kalmar.
    Strange odds to start with. I got 2.05 at b365 and now it's at 1.95 or something so steady there.