TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    One of the best things about the soccer leagues is the bottom 3 in the EPL for example are demoted to 2nd division and the top 3 move up. This is what the NBA needs to do; send some of those bottom dweller teams to D league.
    lol, this would never work in the nba. You're dealing with NBA players making millions of dollars, owned by billionaires. You think they'd let anyone fck with their bottom line. The commish is their puppet.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    lol, this would never work in the nba. You're dealing with NBA players making millions of dollars, owned by billionaires. You think they'd let anyone fck with their bottom line. The commish is their puppet.
    Soccer players make 10k a year or something???? It wouldn't work because there isn't the depth of sub leagues that england has. I mean if you are a city in england you have soccer team.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Long-shot odds so cant knock them, but no way Milan win, have made any acquisitions apart from donkey Silvestre. I actually wouldnt be surprised if PSV pull off the upset and knock them out in Qualifying.

Man City are too poor defensively, absolute shambles in recent matches against Milan and Arsenal. Joe Hart is not as reliable as he used to be, and they haven't signed a centre-back which is where they are weakest. Lescott is not a high-level player, Nastasic is still young, and Pellegrini has been playing Javi Garcia there who is hopeless in that position!

Dortmund at 19/1 isnt bad at all tho, they probably are over-estimating the loss of Goetze. Again defensively they dont convince me - Hummels and Subotic are erratic at times, and there are still question marks about Lewandowski's motivation and happiness and not being allowed to leave
    Thanks for the feedback.....

Milan is obviously a huge longshot at 70/1 but I really like their overall makeup as a team, especially their forwards.....Think they will surprise

Man City will figure their D out or bring someone in that can play through the transfer windows.......Kompany is a a rock back there, just need to shore things up around him......I think with their depth in the midfield and up top they will be able to control games and dictate the tempo.....A decent shot

Dortmund had the same defense last year and dominated up until they faced Bayern......19/1 is a nice bet for a teams so battle tested......Love their head coach too. Lewandowski said he's happy to give it his all while he's playing for his teammates, coaches, and then fans.....he's just upset with some of the guys behind the scenes

How do you think your Juve squad will do?

Pumped for the Premier League tomorrow

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Bayern,Barcelona and Real. Forget the other teams. Milan is a joke, Man City is just a bunch of individualists and no soccer team and can't see Dortmund go further than the 1/4 Finals. Dortmund looked good in their opening season game but it only takes 2 or 3 injuries and they are in deep trouble.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Got some good action today

Maybe 100 games or so

Pan43
    Pan43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3327

Quote Originally Posted by sweepem View Post
    Bayern,Barcelona and Real. Forget the other teams. Milan is a joke, Man City is just a bunch of individualists and no soccer team and can't see Dortmund go further than the 1/4 Finals. Dortmund looked good in their opening season game but it only takes 2 or 3 injuries and they are in deep trouble.
    I am telling you this early, Dortmund and City will be both better than they were last year. Keep my word.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Quote Originally Posted by Pan43 View Post
    I am telling you this early, Dortmund and City will be both better than they were last year. Keep my word.
    I agree here Pan

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lotta action for a degenerate like you gold.

someone was saying something about teams going up and down, its kinda understood that you add players when you go up and big names get transferred if you go down, also some staff is usually let go for relegated teams.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

this one's for you coach you gotta increase that bankroll
    Name:  liverpool-stoch.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  6.5 KB

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Gold, you seeing these sharp line moves.

Aston Villa opens +900, game goes off +700, fukkers then win 3-1.

What a first day. Got me all fired up.

Renuta
    Renuta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody of does ppl here are in profit from gambling?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gold ur 1000 br at 0 yet

First 12