burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Uruguay v Japan and other internationals

am I the only one who thinks uruguay is good value against japan?

also a whole lot of other internationals feel free to disscuss

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I like the Value but Cavani is not playing

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i also like the value been thinking about this for the day, cavani is out, however the past few friendlys that japan played at home they didnt seem so good. I must admit when they play their best soccer they are a great team such as when they fought against italy but lost (4-3). But I would say thats their last match that ive seen them play some good soccer, other then that their lost to bulgeria, brazil, mexico and not to mention draw between china, and a 89' penalty aganist australia. The last match i watch of them was also a friendly at home against Korea republic, where they were being hammered until a last minute goal from japan won it 2-1. So from my perspective I don't understand why people are judging on uruguay's form when I don't think japan are playing all that great either. They are a great team that's passionate thats for sure, and the home crowd will be out to support but theres Luis Suarez, even if people don't like him he's a difference and I'm looking for him to carry his country as the need to start winning. I expect both teams to score here, but still not too sure of the outcome it depends how japan plays really.. it's about time they start playing good soccer but if they dont i expect uruguay to start the scoring 2-0 or 2-1.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

Im also considering Belgium over France. I like Belgium current form of rising young talent, with the added of home advantage and country rivalry it will be a good match to win.

SECSNOB15
    SECSNOB15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I REALLY like the over 2.5 goals in this game. Japan has scored 27 goals in there last 6 if I'm not mistaken and are a very attack oriented team. Even without Cavani, Uruguay has Suarez and Forlan (I assume he will be playing). I may lay down a pretty large stack on the over here.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

yeah over 2.5 is a good play but my bookies only have it at 1.90. forlan will be playing along side suarez

burkestar

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i also like the value been thinking about this for the day, cavani is out, however the past few friendlys that japan played at home they didnt seem so good. I must admit when they play their best soccer they are a great team such as when they fought against italy but lost (4-3). But I would say thats their last match that ive seen them play some good soccer, other then that their lost to bulgeria, brazil, mexico and not to mention draw between china, and a 89' penalty aganist australia. The last match i watch of them was also a friendly at home against Korea republic, where they were being hammered until a last minute goal from japan won it 2-1. So from my perspective I don't understand why people are judging on uruguay's form when I don't think japan are playing all that great either. They are a great team that's passionate thats for sure, and the home crowd will be out to support but theres Luis Suarez, even if people don't like him he's a difference and I'm looking for him to carry his country as the need to start winning. I expect both teams to score here, but still not too sure of the outcome it depends how japan plays really.. it's about time they start playing good soccer but if they dont i expect uruguay to start the scoring 2-0 or 2-1.
    My thoughts exactly, both teams are pritty sketchy on defence, but uruguay has a bit more class up front

I think peru could be another good road dog, I slipped a small wager on them at 3.40, they've dropped a bit but i still like the play, south korea hasn't scored in 4 games, they are only using domestic players for this fixture and have only assembled together and practised for 2 days prior to the game. Where as peru has brought a squad full of around 12-14 euro based players and thus will be fielding a full strength team, there use to playing a lot better competition in south america and could find it easy here

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

good call, agree peru have a chance here but it could most likely draw 1-1 or 0-0

SECSNOB15

I would be shocked if Peru doesn't score in this game. Claudio Pizarro and Jefferson Farfan will easily be the two best players on the pitch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

France > Belgium for me. I know I'm not supposed to vote as a fan, I should be staying out of it. But penetrate it. France >>>>>>

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    France > Belgium for me. I know I'm not supposed to vote as a fan, I should be staying out of it. But penetrate it. France >>>>>>
    why do you think france? not doubting you always a chance, they can be a good team but they seem to be also out of form. they have lost their last 3 games and have only won 1 from 5. where as belgium are 5 wins from 5 games. The last time they were defeated was 2-1 to romania an away match and their last win was against serbia 2-1. For france their attack will have to be on point with Nasri and take his chances, although I must admit belgium's defence is pretty solid. bol to you

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

With the exception of their fullbacks, Belgium has a good core of players now.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peru makes sense as a road dog, Korea is just not that good even at home.

SECSNOB15

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Peru makes sense as a road dog, Korea is just not that good even at home.
    Agreed. Plus like burkestar said, Peru is basically going in with a full strength roster while Korea are only using domestic players, no European players. I really want to pull the trigger on this one but it almost seems too good to be true.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

i watched korea play with the full squad against japan, they seemed all attack. so without many of their general players i guess it will be a more difficult game. Peru is a good team and is worth a shot with their full team. i put a small play on them

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SECSNOB15 View Post
    Agreed. Plus like burkestar said, Peru is basically going in with a full strength roster while Korea are only using domestic players, no European players. I really want to pull the trigger on this one but it almost seems too good to be true.
    +200 Peru ML, pull the trigger!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Korea/Peru under 2.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    why do you think france? not doubting you always a chance, they can be a good team but they seem to be also out of form. they have lost their last 3 games and have only won 1 from 5. where as belgium are 5 wins from 5 games. The last time they were defeated was 2-1 to romania an away match and their last win was against serbia 2-1. For france their attack will have to be on point with Nasri and take his chances, although I must admit belgium's defence is pretty solid. bol to you

I sorta agree with you,. I didn't make the bet yet but as a fan I'm hoping for a win from France. It's most likely to be a draw though, I'll probably end up staying away from it =|/\

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

public must be nailing uruguay, odds switched around home dog now

SECSNOB15

FORLANNNNNN WITH THE DOUBLE WITHIN MINUTES!!!

2-0 URU. About 13 mins til halftime. The over 2.5 is looking pretty good right now.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

peru look like shiet

SECSNOB15

0-0 draw. Terrible.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

To be honest, they are a pretty horrible side. Just look at their qualifiers so far, especially the away games, 1 draw and 5 losses and only scoring 5 goals.

burkestar

dam i expected better from them

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

that just pissed me off... they had several and no one could finish it.. just parlayed brazil,belgium and russia

SECSNOB15

I might go with a Brazil, Russia, England parlay.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Korea/Peru under 2.
    Winner

rcjiii
    rcjiii's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone like the USA overs?

SECSNOB15

I'm on the over 2.5 goals for the USA game.