biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

ok... explain this Sweden D2 game to me please

before i start, i admit i was wrong about the whole Sweden D1 league being fixed. that league is just simply all over the place. though, what about this one?

assyriska vs. orgryte

game starts off with a red card on assyriska ranked 6th (funny name) getting a red card in the 4th minute. orgyte ranked 15th gets a goal in the 36th minute. here's where it gets good... assyriska gets another red card in the 65th minute. now keep in mind they are down 1-0. why would you get another red card?

fast forward... orgrtye is now up 2-0. there is three minutes of extra time. orgryte is controlling the ball the whole time in extra time. the game is now at 94 minutes and 50 seconds when it should have ended 2 minutes ago. this is when orgrtye scores another goal while in possession.

sorry for grammar. tell me this was not fixed for the over. of course i had the under. how do you explain 2 minutes past when the game should have stopped and orgyte having possession being up 2-0 they do not blow the whistle?

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    before i start, i admit i was wrong about the whole Sweden D1 league being fixed. that league is just simply all over the place. though, what about this one?

assyriska vs. orgryte

game starts off with a red card on assyriska ranked 6th (funny name) getting a red card in the 4th minute. orgyte ranked 15th gets a goal in the 36th minute. here's where it gets good... assyriska gets another red card in the 65th minute. now keep in mind they are down 1-0. why would you get another red card?

fast forward... orgrtye is now up 2-0. there is three minutes of extra time. orgryte is controlling the ball the whole time in extra time. the game is now at 94 minutes and 50 seconds when it should have ended 2 minutes ago. this is when orgrtye scores another goal while in possession.

sorry for grammar. tell me this was not fixed for the over. of course i had the under. how do you explain 2 minutes past when the game should have stopped and orgyte having possession being up 2-0 they do not blow the whistle?
    The red cards are meh - assyriska is a semipro-amateur club ran through the Assyrian migrant organizations in sodertalje (home of scania trucks) and have a knack for picking up players who are members of the migration network throughout the greater Stockholm region. Alot of young kids or older guys who play for fun and tend to overreact when things go bad. Just take a look at their record when they played in allsvenskan - losing big = red cards.

Then again - you could see it as two struggling clubs; Assyriska with multi-national ties through family networks and Orgryte who are virtually bankrupt and wont survive 2-3 years... Good time to start cheating ... supposedly the last goal was just "nothing happens at all for 2 minutes and then with 5 seconds remaining - shoots from 30 meters out into the bottom-hand corner.."

Still - if you are looking for good decision making and logical outcomes then might not want to look for it at the lower tiers of the soccer world.... Struggling kids and jocks..
    Last edited by cherub; 08-12-13 at 07:09 PM.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by cherub View Post
    The red cards are meh - assyriska is a semipro-amateur club ran through the Assyrian migrant organizations in sodertalje (home of scania trucks) and have a knack for picking up players who are members of the migration network throughout the greater Stockholm region. Alot of young kids or older guys who play for fun and tend to overreact when things go bad. Just take a look at their record when they played in allsvenskan - losing big = red cards.

Then again - you could see it as two struggling clubs; Assyriska with multi-national ties through family networks and Orgryte who are virtually bankrupt and wont survive 2-3 years... Good time to start cheating ... supposedly the last goal was just "nothing happens at all for 2 minutes and then with 5 seconds remaining - shoots from 30 meters out into the bottom-hand corner.."

Still - if you are looking for good decision making and logical outcomes then might not want to look for it at the lower tiers of the soccer world.... Struggling kids and jocks..
    do you think it looks like something was up? i just do not get 2 minutes past when it should have been done and org had the ball not even in their attacking half yet and they do not blow the whistle.

thanks for the info about these teams. going to take your advice and stat away from D2. i just want to know how can they get away with something so blatantly obvious? or maybe i'm wrong just like i was with Sweden D1. of course whenever you lose a bet the first thing you think is rigged. i just do not get why they did not blow the whistle.

biff
    dead

by the way, i did read your whole post. i'm just not good with communicating with others on the internet. thanks again for the in-depth info. next time i even think about betting on a D2 game i will really know just who i'm betting on.

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    by the way, i did read your whole post. i'm just not good with communicating with others on the internet. thanks again for the in-depth info. next time i even think about betting on a D2 game i will really know just who i'm betting on.
    It's rough! If you google translate this then you might get some further strange info:

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/1.190...rade-assyriska

Guy punched another guy = 1 red card + 1 yellow card

Semi-fight broke out and then the coach + one of the trainers of Assyriska was sent off as well. Then someone from Assyriska threw a water bottle into the opposition bench area

Here's a video summary: 94.25 suuper shoot!
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/supere...kautvisningar/