zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What about Baku? Supposed to be the next Dubai!
    I hate Dubai, not kidding.
    But yeah, Baku looks damn interesting.
    Rocketer, tell us more!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These foreign guys are sharp with soccer

Keep up good work

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Thx my man!
    Been to Moscow already, loved it. From all I've heard St. Petersburg is definitely a city you have to see. We're gonna do that. Any other suggestions for cities in this part of the world? We love to do these trips to cities for a few days, so many great places in the world. It's a shame that we all won't live long enough to ever see it all.
    I would suggest going to Sochi in Russia for Winter Olympics if you're into that- it's a beautiful place by the sea....also Spain, but you already own a place or two over there...gotta come visit ya some day

....ohh and fukk Baku...don't ever go to Baku

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I would suggest going to Sochi in Russia for Winter Olympics if you're into that- it's a beautiful place by the sea....also Spain, but you already own a place or two over there...gotta come visit ya some day

....ohh and fukk Baku...don't ever go to Baku
    Appartment at the Costa Brava (Platja d'Aro) and a house in Andalusia (between Marbella and Fuengirola). We definitely gonna have to make that happen one day

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Did he win?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Appartment at the Costa Brava (Platja d'Aro) and a house in Andalusia (between Marbella and Fuengirola). We definitely gonna have to make that happen one day

Just came back from my annual trip to Marbella! Had one night in Fuengirola, was more than enough! Some good times at Ocean Club in Puerto Banus was had!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

we certainly will

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Just came back from my annual trip to Marbella! Had one night in Fuengirola, was more than enough! Some good times at Ocean Club in Puerto Banus was had!
    Let's meet up there next year man, it's 15 minutes from the house to Marbella. Would be easy as pie. Whenever you are there just shoot me a message. Fuengirola has some great little spots, too. But the tourists don't know them, some great little clubs etc where the chicos and chicas are going and no normal tourists. Some real good restaurants as well, the guys know me there, always cool to stop by.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Let's meet up there next year man, it's 15 minutes from the house to Marbella. Would be easy as pie. Whenever you are there just shoot me a message. Fuengirola has some great little spots, too. But the tourists don't know them, some great little clubs etc where the chicos and chicas are going and no normal tourists. Some real good restaurants as well, the guys know me there, always cool to stop by.
    Yeah for sure bro, I'm there every year. My best mate from school has got an apartment in Fuengirola and a villa in Sotogrande. But spend most time at Sotogrande, nice chilled out place. All the times I've been in MArbella tho and I still haven't checked out actual Malaga itself! Gonna suggest that we do a night out there as well next year

First 1234