jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Allsvenskan and Superettan games today.

Superettan: Orgryte vs Hammarby: Hammarby ML @ 2.00 1u

Hammarby has a new coach, and he will bring them to a win tonight.

Allsvenskan: Halmstad vs Syriskan: Halmstad ML @ 1.90 3u
    Syrianskan is missing 7 players!!! This is a must play based on this factor alone.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

done with that rigged league. done! no amount of any information can save you from fixes. if i had action on Sunday they would have screwed me again. i have proof from Sunday that Sweden D1 is rigged. if any of you care to know, i'll post it.

short version: Sweden does not rig just one game. they rig the whole damn league. want to know if your Sweden bet has a chance of winning? check the other Sweden games going on that day. If a dog is winning or an over hits on one of those games you did not bet on, throw away your ticket. Say there is two games going on, ok? one game the dog will win and one game the favorite will win. now totals... one game that is supposed to go over does not while the other game that should be going under goes over. they make it impossible to win any parlay in Sweden D1. bunch of fukking crooks.

sorry jonte but you are betting on a BS league.

jontebond

Sorry you feel this way. Actually I'm also against the Swedish league to what happen to my bet a couple of weeks ago.
    Sundsvall was up 3 - 0 against GAIS (Bottom team). In the 86th minute GAIS comes back and score a tie 3 - 3. Then in 92th minute Sundsvall takes the lead 4 - 3 and this was the final goal.... so i mistaken myself, in the 95th minute GAIS scored the second tie goal and the game ends 4 - 4. I lost 4 u on that shit game...

However I don't think/hope the game are rigged just a couple of piss poor defensive clubs playing soccer....

I like my picks for tonight. If I would choose one it would be Halmstad.

BOL to anyone tailing.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Sorry you feel this way. Actually I'm also against the Swedish league to what happen to my bet a couple of weeks ago.
    Sundsvall was up 3 - 0 against GAIS (Bottom team). In the 86th minute GAIS comes back and score a tie 3 - 3. Then in 92th minute Sundsvall takes the lead 4 - 3 and this was the final goal.... so i mistaken myself, in the 95th minute GAIS scored the second tie goal and the game ends 4 - 4. I lost 4 u on that shit game...

However I don't think/hope the game are rigged just a couple of piss poor defensive clubs playing soccer....

I like my picks for tonight. If I would choose one it would be Halmstad.

BOL to anyone tailing.
    I have noticed this too, and biff, I think you are pretty damn right, my friend. I think something is going on with this league.
    I like Halmstadt, and Hammarby too.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Valerenga should win today against Sarpsborg, it's their 100 year anniversary

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Sure enough.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swedish league isnt fixed.......Elfsborg did play very dodgy tie with Daugavpils in europa league, but I think that was more Daugavpils than Elfsborg fixing... Same for Gefle, I suppose their 4-0 win over Anorthosis when 0-3 down first leg was questionable, but the league itself isnt fixed......

Anyway, Im going to take Halmstads - if you could let me know how long Syrianska have had players out for it would help? Is it just today or previous games also???
    ty

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    GOALLLS! but prices are shit, fukkers.

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Swedish league isnt fixed.......Elfsborg did play very dodgy tie with Daugavpils in europa league, but I think that was more Daugavpils than Elfsborg fixing... Same for Gefle, I suppose their 4-0 win over Anorthosis when 0-3 down first leg was questionable, but the league itself isnt fixed......

Anyway, Im going to take Halmstads - if you could let me know how long Syrianska have had players out for it would help? Is it just today or previous games also???
    ty
    I'm not sure.... However the team has played really poorly the whole season....

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    I have noticed this too, and biff, I think you are pretty damn right, my friend. I think something is going on with this league.
    I like Halmstadt, and Hammarby too.
    Dark, this could work to your favor though as you can live bet. If you have any action on a Sweden game and it's losing check what's going on in the other Sweden games. You can pretty much predict what will happen with your losing ticket and get out of it.

jonte, sorry for my rant i'm just fed up with this league. i know you give lots of information that would be valuable for this league if in my opinion (should have stated that from the start) this whole league was not rigged. I tried to mix my bets up with this league. spreads, moneylines etc. nothing worked.

also, i would like to add, my book pulled the totals for that one Sweden game I am talking about at the last second on Sunday.

biff
    dead

ty
    i'm not whining about a parlay i lost onemoregoal. i have been watching this league for awhile now very closely. if you do not believe me see for yourself. see what other games are doing and will be easy to spot what game is fixed and make a killing live betting.

i know you see another yank who does not know crap all about this sport and just plays totals. i get that you see this a lot. just try what i said and see if you do not win.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    i'm not whining about a parlay i lost onemoregoal. i have been watching this league for awhile now very closely. if you do not believe me see for yourself. see what other games are doing and will be easy to spot what game is fixed and make a killing live betting.

i know you see another yank who does not know crap all about this sport and just plays totals. i get that you see this a lot. just try what i said and see if you do not win.
    Ive never seen anything suspicious in play with Sweden. But hey maybe it is fixed.... Theres about 15 leagues that are worse than Sweden though, even IF it is fixed......

Fukking Halmstads losing..... dumb v dumber matches are hard to bet :/

biff
    dead

Ive never seen anything suspicious in play with Sweden. But hey maybe it is fixed.... Theres about 15 leagues that are worse than Sweden though, even IF it is fixed......

live bet hammarby game for the over. if it goes under i'll send you $10 paypal.

biff
    dead

also, i know this is D2 but my opinion the whole league is rigged.

biff
    dead

forgot about the other D2 game. i'm wrong about hammar going over i'll still send the whole $10. getting a better picture here varn will go over. yeah, i know a goal was just scored 2-0 and it looks like i'm just trying to make it looked rigged but forgot about the other game.

final predictions:

hammar under in fact i think it will draw
    vern over

biff
    dead

and how in the hell do you get a red card in the hammar game in the first minute? that's what 7m soccer is showing