Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Big play!!! Brazil serie-b: Chapecoense -0.75 vs avai

Big play! Chapecoense -0.75 vs avai

pudlo
    pudlo's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you look at the odds movement for this game. chape opened at 1.56 now around evens. i lost a lot of money on similar move on joinville match a couple of weeks ago. last night atletico go vs america rn had a similar move against the home team. just a word of caution. good luck man.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by pudlo View Post
    did you look at the odds movement for this game. chape opened at 1.56 now around evens. i lost a lot of money on similar move on joinville match a couple of weeks ago. last night atletico go vs america rn had a similar move against the home team. just a word of caution. good luck man.
    Thanks a lot for the caution. I actually saw the line movement it looks like everything is going against Chapecoense. Unfortunately i already placed my bet so i have to sweat this one out. I am actually worried because like you said everything is going against the home side line-wise

Akatana

Well Chapecoense is leading 2-0 at HT i have to say i'm relieved. The line movement now doesn't make much sense to me other than being moved by the sharps to back Chapecoense again with better odds. There are no major injuries and such, Chapecoense are beast's at home and Avai are very average away and in their last game which was this year in this same scenario Chapecoense won 4-1. So maybe someone with some line reading knowledge can help me understand why the lines were moving against Chapecoense nonstop, i will appreciate it.

Akatana

3-1 Win