demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Brazil 10/18

a lot of interesting match ups for tomorrow

Internationale +130 5u @ fluminence loss
    with Sao Paulo losing they are gonna look to take over that 2nd spot and bring themselves closer to palmeiras to much value for a much stronger team even though there away i see them winning this one comfortably

Corinthians +190 1u draw +220 .5u loss
    Rolando finally looks to have his shit together i see this game being close but sport will not win suspended still like the play

Flamengo +360 .5u Draw +225 1u win/loss
    with goias losing this gives flamengo a good opportunity to get within a point of the top 4 Adriano has been on fire as of late and the can take this one but i see Palmerias playing for a tie seeing Sao Paulo just loss and they have a comfortable lead also Obina their top scorer will not play due to contract clause were as he cannot play against his former team until Jan

Parlay (3 Teams)
    Bet 50.00 to Win 226.29 loss
    10/18/09 Internacional (SerieA) +130
    14:00 ET
    10/18/09 Gremio (SerieA) -181
    14:00 ET
    10/18/09 Vitoria (SerieA) -181
    16:30 ET
    very good chance of this hitting Vitoria and Gremio are in need of a win and obviously chalk to high to play straight as i already explained why i think inter is a play
    also playing 2 team parlay with Gremio and Vitoria 50 to win 70.13
    also playing 2 team parlay Internationale and Gremio 50 to win 128.25

Last edited by demize21; 10-18-09 at 03:18 PM.

demize21

Adding

Internationale DNB -120 6u push

Flamengo PK/+0.5 +105 1u win
    Last edited by demize21; 10-18-09 at 03:16 PM.

mats9863
    mats9863's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I can't think of a Nautico losing in order to Vitoria players will be too much motivated to play a good soccer, imho. :-)

demize21

added vitoria -181 362 to win 300

demize21

demize21

Quote Originally Posted by mats9863 View Post
    I can't think of a Nautico losing in order to Vitoria players will be too much motivated to play a good soccer, imho. :-)
    wanna friendly betpoints wager my 26 to your 20? ill take Vitoria

mats9863

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    Sure. I guess Under and draw (or an hard Nautico win). Gone!

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow I've been on Cruzeiro and really had to sweat in thos 5 min of extratime

demize21

?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

This league is abit of a crapshoot sometimes. I once watched a Portuguesa v Flamengo, i think from memory, or maybe it was a Botafogo v Vasco and the ref called like 3 pens and had a fella take a pen like 2 times in a row. Some weird stuff.

demize21

yea today was the same with inter they should of had the goame and in the final minutes the ref fuzzed it up

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

I rather the Argentine League over the Brazil league. I mostly watch alot of River Plate matches. Haven't of late though as they have been pretty poor. Thats what happens when you sell your players to European teams.

demize21

i think Argentina league is more unpredictable for me anyways, i have a live in Rio/USA so i travel back and forth from the states a few times a year, so i follow it more closely than other leagues.
    more times than not, when i play flamengo im biased since its my favorite team but your right we lose many players to europe cause a lot more money to be made.....
    i remember when Julio Cesar was in goal back in the day when they won the Brasileirao and he just a beast that he is today many come and go, but a lot of biased refs IMHO

you know the brazilian saying about soccer "The English invented it, We perfected it"

demize21

final score Vitoria 3-1 Nautico

Gaston Monescu
    CFB 5-5
    Gaston Monescu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Checked out your spreadsheet. Very aggressive live betting. I feel ya on that. I was getting beat on some NFL games and had to make some educated guesses on the fly. I faded my initial Seattle leans and kept on hammering the Cardinals as the game went on. Very gutsy call to keep hammering Seattle.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

i think Argentina league is more unpredictable for me anyways, i have a live in Rio/USA so i travel back and forth from the states a few times a year, so i follow it more closely than other leagues.
    more times than not, when i play flamengo im biased since its my favorite team but your right we lose many players to europe cause a lot more money to be made.....
    i remember when Julio Cesar was in goal back in the day when they won the Brasileirao and he just a beast that he is today many come and go, but a lot of biased refs IMHO

you know the brazilian saying about soccer "The English invented it, We perfected it"
    Julio Cesar is probably the number one goal keeper in the world at the moment.

Love the Brazilians quote.

mats9863

final score Vitoria 3-1 Nautico
    Yeah. Vitoria passed from losing to winning when they could play by superiority.
    Before Nautico played a better soccer than Vitoria.
    You won our bet.
    mats9863

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    This league is abit of a crapshoot sometimes. I once watched a Portuguesa v Flamengo, i think from memory, or maybe it was a Botafogo v Vasco and the ref called like 3 pens and had a fella take a pen like 2 times in a row. Some weird stuff.
    Brazil league is hands down the best league in the America's and has a higher quality than a few of the European leagues, its on par if not better than the Portuguese league.

Brazil league is huge, its a league were nearly every team has a massive following and long history. Before they played in the nationwide league there was the state league, so you have big rivalries and alot of derbies, teams like Nautico-Sporting Recife, International-Gremio etc played each other for nearly a century before the Serie A was formed in their state leagues.

Brazil league is generally looked down upon in Europe but its mainly due to ignorance, its one of the better leagues in the world and a good place to cap. Sure they loose players to Europe every year but just as many new talents replace them, if the Brazil league kept their players for 5 years they would be one of the best leagues in the world.

[COLOR=#000000 ! important]I rather the Argentine League over the Brazil league. I mostly watch alot of River Plate matches. Haven't of late though as they have been pretty poor.

There is no way Argentine League is even remotely close to the quality of the Brazil league, the Argentine league is one of the poorest quality leagues you'll find these days. River Plate would loose to an English league 1 team, apart from Estuniantes and Boca when they actually turn up the league is of rock bottom standard right now.

Watch this weeks games and you'll see what I mean by this.
    [/COLOR]

demize21

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Monescu View Post
    Checked out your spreadsheet. Very aggressive live betting. I feel ya on that. I was getting beat on some NFL games and had to make some educated guesses on the fly. I faded my initial Seattle leans and kept on hammering the Cardinals as the game went on. Very gutsy call to keep hammering Seattle.
    yea i was getting my ass handed to me on the jets and seahawks but i had falcons all the way when the gave that even line at plus money(gift) when bears went ahead i almost went all in, NFL yesterday was very bad .

demize21

couldn't of said it any better Kara
    Last edited by demize21; 10-19-09 at 11:37 AM.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I rather the Argentine League over the Brazil league. I mostly watch alot of River Plate matches. Haven't of late though as they have been pretty poor. Thats what happens when you sell your players to European teams.
    The Argentine league as Kara has said isnt close to the Brazilian League, iv been watching and following the league closly for some time now and other then Boca and Estuniantes and maby 1 or 2 other mediocre teams its at around English Championship level, if not worse. I think alot of people expect the Argentine league to be due to the amount of amazing Talent that comes out of Argentina.

demize21

Yeah. Vitoria passed from losing to winning when they could play by superiority.
    Before Nautico played a better soccer than Vitoria.
    You won our bet.
    mats9863
    thanks, when you get a chance you mind sending over those 20 points

demize21

^^^^
    Bump