This is my third pick since I'm posting in the soccer forum and I know the odds are not looking great at 1.33 but at least it is a bet that should easly cash in. Botev made a 1-1 draw away from home last week with this team and they actually had to win at least 1-2 with 5-6 clear chances given away. At home they are just going to get the job done within the first half for me. That is why for value I would advise you to take the Botev ht/ft at 1.83 or botev -1, -1.5 @ 1.725I was not impressed by the Bosnian side in the first leg, solid looking team but mainly focusing on defence.

With Botev's pace they were constantly under attack and they were playing at home. For me this team could have disqualified Botev only by throwing an incredible performance at home and winning without an away goal. With the away goal scored, Botev is going to finish this match quickly. I think at least a goal in both halves will be scored for Botev. Last time they played in Bulgaira they won 5-0 against Astana and I believe that the league in Kazahstan is better than the one in Bosnia without knowing too much about both of them.

Botev are without injured important players from what I know and they will only be missing Domuvchiisky who was suspended for a red card which should have never been shown in the first place. I think 3-0 or 4-0 will be the correct score here but I'm going with a unit on HT/FT and a unit on -1, -1.5 @ 1.725

GL all