Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Europa Qualifiers Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday's 2nd leg leans and information

Tuesday and Wednesday we have Champions League Qualifiers, and Thursday Europa League.
    What are your leans? explanation's and insight's will be appreciated because we are here for a reason and that is to gain more insight and exchange information.

I myself will shortly post my own leans for these three days and ones which i will be focusing on more than others.

Let's have a profitable three days of European action hopefully avoid the fixed games or profit from them.

Akatana

These are the team's that i'm leaning on for thursday's Europa League 2nd leg qualifiers:

Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Beroe
    Botev Plovdiv vs Zrinijski
    Standard Liege vs KR
    Lech Poznan vs Honka
    Rubin Kazan vs Jagodina
    St.Johnstone vs Rosenborg
    Pandurii vs Levadia (Dodgy)
    Sturm Graz vs Breidablik
    Gefle vs Anorthosis
    Slovan Liberec vs Skonto
    Derry city vs Trabzonspor (maybe over is a good option in this one, Trabz will probably defend but Derry will keep attacking them and they're not a team that can defend well against all of Trabzonspor's counters)

These are just games i'm looking at closely based on what they have done so far and the input from the first legs!
    But by tomorrow or Wednesday i will have to be done with my research and cherry pick from those leans. So any insight will be great and if you have games you're focusing on and it's not in that list please share. Thanks
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-22-13 at 08:25 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Maccabi Tel Aviv ML or -1 against Gyor... Gyor were hopeless in first leg. Maccabi should cruise to another 2-0 win. Only concern is they are 2-0 up so may just settle for a low scoring draw, especially with Paolo Sousa's style of management which can be quite reserved at times. In front of fiery home fans I doubt that tho

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Maccabi Tel Aviv ML or -1 against Gyor... Gyor were hopeless in first leg. Maccabi should cruise to another 2-0 win. Only concern is they are 2-0 up so may just settle for a low scoring draw, especially with Paolo Sousa's style of management which can be quite reserved at times. In front of fiery home fans I doubt that tho
    Thanks man, I was considering taking the -? for Maccabi too.

Also wanted to ask you about the Astra game. What do you think about Astra away? Can they produce anything? I like the odds on them, DC or PK look's decent, but you know the team better so what do you think and thanks again for your input.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hmm they seemed pretty even in Romania, I think it will probably be a 1-1 draw

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Omonia have financial problems, they are also very corrupt and fix a lot of games.......... can be bought.
    But normal game, Id edge Omonia here at home they have passionate fans, they generally hold on to a lead well and with them scoring in Romania they should be in a good/better mood for this.
    Price is "meh", its pretty accurate imo so no bet here.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Omonia have financial problems, they are also very corrupt and fix a lot of games.......... can be bought.
    But normal game, Id edge Omonia here at home they have passionate fans, they generally hold on to a lead well and with them scoring in Romania they should be in a good/better mood for this.
    Price is "meh", its pretty accurate imo so no bet here.
    Good input thanks. Agree with you, they also have a decent squad and their home record is really strong. So Astra is bound to have a tough time, they're going to be chasing a goal. Astra +0.5 @ 1.90 is not that bad, but it's risky and i think i'll stay, you're right about that.
    What do you think about Anorthosis away to Gefle? I don't see Gefle winning this game, maybe a draw. Anorthosis are tough mofos! They shouldn't take it easy on Gefle cause they have a 3-0 lead or will they? But even with that i don't see Gefle having the attacking quality to break Anorthosis. I mean Gefle as a team find it hard to win any football game, domestic, home, away, european etc. lol
    I'm going to look more into this before fully making up my mind, but i'm considering making a play on Anorthosis.
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-22-13 at 08:59 AM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

That tie is pretty much dead. But yeah Anorthosis do look big, we need to wait for Gefle team news - they unlike Anorthosis are playing domestically so may rest players etc.... But again, Anorthosis could just take it easy and be half arsed which is never good if have money riding....... but yeh they look big to me.
    I like Pandurri -1.5 @ 1.83 over Levadia Tallinn, Levadia arent what they were a couple of yrs ago.... but i hate Romania, so

Its tough this time, many of the heavyweights are already through so may not break many of the big handicaps,
    but i will play each of the days action and post here........

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It wont be at Gefle's normal home stadium as well, will be played in Sundsvall

Akatana

It wont be at Gefle's normal home stadium as well, will be played in Sundsvall
    Ah lovely, that's something i wanted to hear.
    Like onemoregoal stated, Anorthosis will not be playing domestic until another month or so, which definitely means they will be playing focused and using their best squad even though they're 3-0 up. I'm considering +0.5 Anorthosis- but at this moment all i find is Anorthosis +0.25 @ 1.77 on Pinny. so will see in the next couple of day's what news we can find on the Gefle lineup and also more lines from different books will appear surely.
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-22-13 at 09:46 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Shame Juliano seems to have left them, one of their best midfeilders

Akatana

Champions League Qualifiers double parlay:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv ml & Zeljeznicar +1.5

Jaszaafca
    Jaszaafca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Agree on MTA, I think the over is a way better pick at Zeljezincar-Plzen because Plzen scores easy and also concedes easy..

Over 3 is a ok odd and over 2.5 good for combos.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Molde v Sligo - Molde win + Sarajevo v Plzen over 2.75 goals in game = 2.40

I cant really see much else, thursday better i think.
    Daugavpils v Elfsborg will probably be a high scoring one but prices are shit, and they started shit, maybe a good one for in play.

Sligo can play but their form is bad and they have little experience, Molde can batter them - but i wont deny Sligo a goal here so played it safe..... Plzen usually good for goals, and Bosnia sides love their home games so really should score......
    Best I got, tricky day.

Braga v Hull, Braga @ evens seems fukking good but it depends on squads and transfers<<< havent been following transfers at all...

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification
    Shakhtar Karagandy (Kaz) VS BATE (Blr)

At least one person thinks BATE gonna lose?

Akatana

Daugavpils v Elfsborg will probably be a high scoring one but prices are shit, and they started shit, maybe a good one for in play.

Sligo can play but their form is bad and they have little experience, Molde can batter them - but i wont deny Sligo a goal here so played it safe..... Plzen usually good for goals, and Bosnia sides love their home games so really should score......
    Best I got, tricky day.

Braga v Hull, Braga @ evens seems fukking good but it depends on squads and transfers<<< havent been following transfers at all...
    Hold on Braga vs Hulls? I don't know what changes has been made to the Hull roster this season, but last season their offense stank. Braga is going to beat them even if they've managed to spice things up front. Do you know of any crucial changes in either squad?

BetOnBayern
    BetOnBayern's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Rubin Kazan looks like a sure bet, now Pandurii, I'm not entirely sure

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Yo, I really like Kalju. Rumors are estonians will get free drinks in some disco if they win, rofl, I mean fukc thousands of dollars bonus for motivation when you can get vodka.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    Yo, I really like Kalju. Rumors are estonians will get free drinks in some disco if they win, rofl, I mean fukc thousands of dollars bonus for motivation when you can get vodka.
    Epic shit man haha
    Anyway i already made a play ok Kalju +1 i like the fins more but they couldn't even score at home and although that's not all that im basing my bet upon i really think Kalju are fav's here. Bol

Akatana

Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Gyor ( Maccabi Tel Aviv -1 @ 1.77 big play for me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Prica is out, hopefully Ben-Haim can step in and replace him

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Where's that gc character. Told him best time for betting on upsets happening is during qualifying. Looks like we have one already. +300 for gandolfini

dk70
    dk70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

5dimes has taken the Maccabi ML off the board for now. Only offering the -1.5 @ -135.

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

kalju 2-0. I like this, I like today, today is a good day

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    kalju 2-0. I like this, I like today, today is a good day
    Today has started sweet!!! Ye Kalju 2-0 now, also played +0.5 on Shakhtyor vs BATE, i'm on DN's thread lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by dk70 View Post
    5dimes has taken the Maccabi ML off the board for now. Only offering the -1.5 @ -135.
    wow wtf, Maccabi ML is now -225 on tote sport and -400 to -500 on most sites, was -175 earlier! crazy movement, something going on!

Akatana

wow wtf, Maccabi ML is now -225 on tote sport and -400 to -500 on most sites, was -175 earlier! crazy movement, something going on!
    wow wtf indeed! it's dropped huge!!!!! i was a lucky bastard to get the -1 @ 1.77 a few hours ago now it's @ 1.51 wow Maccabi is getting pounded!!!!!!

Akatana

Took Molde -1.5 @ 2.06 vs Sligo

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

molde 2-0

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Nice hit I got on the train as well with a good price on -1. I just posted in another thread about the Plzen over, anyone on it?

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Nice hit I got on the train as well with a good price on -1. I just posted in another thread about the Plzen over, anyone on it?
    Congrat's! yeah me and a few of the other guy's are on the over 3

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Congrat's! yeah me and a few of the other guy's are on the over 3
    Good luck!

Akatana

This is one of my first clean days in a few week's.
    so far 3/3:
    +0.5 Shakhtyor -W
    +1 Kalju -W
    -1.5 Molde -W

But still, Maccabi -1 & Zeljeznicar vs Plzen over 3 still waiting
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-23-13 at 02:29 PM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Best I got, tricky day.

Mode win (2-0), Plzen game had 3 goals so half win (1-2)..... happy i guess.

12 Last