Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    This is one of my first clean days in a few week's.
    so far 3/3:
    +0.5 Shakhtyor -W
    +1 Kalju -W
    -1.5 Molde -W

But still, Maccabi -1 & Zeljeznicar vs Plzen over 3 still waiting
    I got a push from both Maccabi & Zeljeznicar vs Plzen over 3 so 3 wins & 2 pushes. Happy for today. I think everyone here had a decent day today with these games. Let's keep this up for the next two days.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

For Weds;

Maribor v Birkikara - over 3.0 goals @ 1.9

Malteese sides like to attack, first leg they had many chances but the game ended 0-0. It should be an open game, I hope Maribor kill the tie off by half time and maybe second half we see the Maltese scoring a consolation.
    Price seems ok - Of course if Birkikara somehow hold off Maribor by defending - then this could easily die, but its more likely Maribor get that early goal imo.
    I was going to try all homes ML - but thats just asking for one to ruin it??

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    For Weds;

Malteese sides like to attack, first leg they had many chances but the game ended 0-0. It should be an open game, I hope Maribor kill the tie off by half time and maybe second half we see the Maltese scoring a consolation.
    Price seems ok - Of course if Birkikara somehow hold off Maribor by defending - then this could easily die, but its more likely Maribor get that early goal imo.
    If you are saying that Malta had chances in the first game, Maribor will be very cautious not to allow a goal, b/c a 1-1 or 2-2 tie will have them eliminated. So I do not think they will be attacking with the entire team in the 1st half.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    If you are saying that Malta had chances in the first game, Maribor will be very cautious not to allow a goal, b/c a 1-1 or 2-2 tie will have them eliminated. So I do not think they will be attacking with the entire team in the 1st half.
    Yeah, thats the other side of the argument of a two sided bet. You stated the same in the USA game the other day - most people were on goals/handicap and you gave the other side of the bet and mentioned it could be a low scoring game if USA dont score by 30th min...
    Theres always two sides and both have valid reasons - its about which you feel is more likely.

The only time I am very confident is if I have a good price that ive found at a book, or if i am sure my price will go down. This one is neither but i thought id try as I know Malta are generally underrated by the books.

I dont think Maribor will be cautious at all, they are the better side by far and play at home. What worries me more is if they sit on their (early) lead and maybe I am giving too much credit to Birkikara, but they are the champs and beat Valletta who have a big squad...

good luck, hit unders if you like - Im not trying to convince anyone to do anything.
    Points Awarded:

Akatana gave onemoregoal 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Akatana

I'm going to parlay the over 2.5 for this game, Maribor's home form both long term and short term is impressive with the over hitting in their home game more often than not against much tougher opponents. Although this kind of a match can end up being a low scoring encounter i'm still going to either parlay the over 2.5 or single play the over 3.5 but i'm going to check on lineup's first!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

For Weds;

Maribor get the early goal!
    Maribor 2-0 after 47!
    Goal disallowed 67th
    3 shots ON goal in 7 seconds from maribor
    No more goals, match finishes 2-0.

Maribor I think tried for more here, but Birkikara were shit they didnt offer much here which makes it a bad call, AH-2 would have at least pushed....

Akatana

Maribor get the early goal!
    Maribor 2-0 after 47!
    Goal disallowed 67th
    3 shots ON goal in 7 seconds from maribor
    No more goals, match finishes 2-0.

Maribor I think tried for more here, but Birkikara were shit they didnt offer much here which makes it a bad call, AH-2 would have at least pushed....
    Unlucky bro. I backed out last minute i was going to take over 2.5 in a parlay but didn't. Maribor tried......

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

luckily i did not use my coin today because I did not see the overs for qualifying and swedish league.

Akatana

Anyone has good leans for the Europa Qualifiers today?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Anyone has good leans for the Europa Qualifiers today?
    Slask should win, Im being a pussy tho and just playing DNB in a parlay. Botev should win comfortably at home, they should of won the away game 3 or 4-1. And saw with Ludogorets last night how solid these Bulgarians can be at home.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Did Rubin Kazan lose any key players in the transfer window?

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Slask should win, Im being a pussy tho and just playing DNB in a parlay. Botev should win comfortably at home, they should of won the away game 3 or 4-1. And saw with Ludogorets last night how solid these Bulgarians can be at home.
    I also like Slask and like their ML odds at the moment, cause they can get a 0-1 or 0-2 win
    I also like St.Johnstone agains Rosenborg and Anorthosis against gefle

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Did Rubin Kazan lose any key players in the transfer window?
    No, key players like Ansaldi, Gokdeniz, M'Vila, and Rondon still there as of now. Only player that Im aware of who was a regular squad memeber and has left is striker Dyadun who went to Dinamo Moscow, but not that significant. If anything they only improved their squad by signing Kulik from Kuban, Torbinsky from Lokomotiv, Getigezhev from Rostov, Prudnikov from Alania, and Abishov from Khazar Lankaran (Azerbaijani Footballer of the Year 2012).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Regarding Rubin I'm going to wait and see what the lineup is. Manager has talked about resting players as they had a tough game against Zenit on Sunday, then have to travel to Grozny for game against Terek this Sunday

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just for fun really on the UEL qualifiers tonight

TROMSO IL v INTER BAKU

o2 1.91
    RUBIN KAZAN 1.17
    AC SPARTA PRAHA v BK HACKEN o2½ 1.77
    FC LEVADIA TALLINN v CS PANDURII TG JIU o2½ 1.71
    PFC BOTEV PLOVDIV 1.27
    LECH POZNAN 1.33
    Basically odds of just over 11.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    No, key players like Ansaldi, Gokdeniz, M'Vila, and Rondon still there as of now. Only player that Im aware of who was a regular squad memeber and has left is striker Dyadun who went to Dinamo Moscow, but not that significant. If anything they only improved their squad by signing Kulik from Kuban, Torbinsky from Lokomotiv, Getigezhev from Rostov, Prudnikov from Alania, and Abishov from Khazar Lankaran (Azerbaijani Footballer of the Year 2012).
    Thanks for the info.

Akatana

My bets for the Europa today, unfortunately i was busy and missed the first part but here we go:

Anorthosis + 0.25 @ 1.74
    Hacken +0.5 @ 2.09
    St.Johnstone +0.5 @ 1.90
    Hapoel Tel Aviv -1.5 @ 1.90
    St.Liege -2 @ 1.82
    Omonia ML @ 1.91
    Derry city vs Trabzonspor Over 3.5 @ 2.60 (Fun bet)
    Lech Poznan @ -1 @ 1.70
    Linfield +0.5 @ 1.95
    FK Srajevo vs Kukesi over 2.5 @ 1.70
    Lok Zagreb vs Din Minsk over 2.5 @ 2.08
    Petrolul -1.5 @ 1.90
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-25-13 at 01:03 PM.

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I like the hungarians today. Over in the debrecen game and honved to win

Akatana

Missed easy money with Pandurii

Akatana

What a joke....Liege go 2-0 up then KR makes it 2-1 one minute later

Akatana

My bets for the Europa today, unfortunately i was busy and missed the first part but here we go:

Anorthosis + 0.25 @ 1.74
    Hacken +0.5 @ 2.09
    St.Johnstone +0.5 @ 1.90
    Hapoel Tel Aviv -1.5 @ 1.90
    St.Liege -2 @ 1.82
    Omonia ML @ 1.91
    Derry city vs Trabzonspor Over 3.5 @ 2.60 (Fun bet)
    Lech Poznan @ -1 @ 1.70
    Linfield +0.5 @ 1.95
    FK Srajevo vs Kukesi over 2.5 @ 1.70
    Lok Zagreb vs Din Minsk over 2.5 @ 2.08
    Petrolul -1.5 @ 1.90
    Not so great as i didn't get the time i wanted to make smarter decisions, but i didn't lost too much.

First 12