stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brazil: Inter vs Flamengo

What am I missing here on the over market? The line o2.5 started at 1.85 and is now over 2. It looks like Flamengo have 2 men out, Caceres and Gabriel and Inter are just reporting that Leandro Damiao may return. Inter have been scoring for fun recently and 4 of the last 5 games between the 2 have gone over.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I guess the books are indicating a tight border line for this total which = value i took the over 2.5 @ 1.91
    There will be too much offensive quality in both teams and enough defensive mistakes in both teams to make this a valuable bet! Inter can score and they can score a lot and on the other side, Flamengo's away record is phenomenal and so is their scoring form when playing away! I guess this can turn into a tight game, there is that possibility but inter is playing open football at the moment and and Flamengo is just as much a threat as they are and we can see goals. It's one of the over's that i'll definitely not miss with decent odds.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the input. Think this is worth a play then

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Ive Under at 2.44
    but probably going to trade out at @live beting

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Here is the Inter lineup for the match and its the official one: Inter confirmed with: Muriel, Gabriel, r. Adams, Juan and Kleber; Caroline, Williams, Fabricio and D'alessandro; J. Henry and Forlán.