Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Parlay (Steau-Ceahlaul over 2.5__Seattle Sounders -0.25__Kevin Anderson(Tennis)@ 4.20

Parlay (Steau-Ceahlaul over 2.5__Seattle Sounders -0.25__Kevin Anderson(Tennis)@ 4.20

Seattle are in good home form at the moment which is crucial in the MLS, they are undefeated in their last five home games and have scored 13 goals in their last four games at home while Colorado last five away games 1-1-3. In all of their 7 H2H games @ Seattle they have lost, so it's obvious that in all conditions they struggle @ Seattle and in the form that Seattle is in at home this trend is most likely going to continue. There is value in the Seattle ml @ 1.90 but for my parlay i've taken the -0.25 @ 1.71 so if it will end in a draw i will get half of my stake refunded.

There is a full preview of the Steau v Ceahlaul game in another thread of mine.

Kevin Anderson is by far the better player against Karlovic, the only advantage that Karlovic has is his serve but Anderson's serve is also strong and in all other areas Anderson is the better player and now that Tipsarevic is out he is favorite to win the tournament!
    For my parlay i took the Anderson ml @ 1.35

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I believe Seattle will break record for most wins head-to-head with a team if they win tonight. Got a few regulars out tho as I understand it. Likes of Traore, Zakuani, Hahneman, Gspurning, Joseph, Caskey, Johnson and Evans. Gonna be a lot of reliance on Martins to score the goals. Wouldnt be surprised if Colorado scrape a draw. RSL broke their hoodoo at Dallas last wknd afterall!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 07-20-13 at 09:41 AM.

Akatana

Seattle Sounders FC (4-2-3-1): Weber; Yedlin, Hurtado, Traore, Gonzalez; Alonso, Joseph; Carrasco, Rosales, Neagle; Martins.
    INJURY REPORT

OUT: Josh Ford (R patella fracture), Steve Zakuani (athletic pubalgia)

QUESTIONABLE: Osvaldo Alonso (L quad strain)

In the above probable line up it doesn't mention Traore being out, but i know he is. This is one of the worst injury run's they've had! But Their squad is still pretty strong and Martins is going to be a real threat! Hope Seattle pull it off!
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-20-13 at 10:00 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

As long as players like Alonso, Rosales and Martins start then they've still got a chance

Akatana

Unreal! I can't believe this, i was going to take Legia Warsaw in the first place with the same odds instead of Kevin Anderson for this parlay and then thought this stupid tennis situation will be easier than the 90 minutes of football and yeah Anderson is fuckking this up and Legia is 4-1 up. I hope that last minute decision doesn't rape me! Come on luck gods give this back to me ffs

Akatana

Wow Anderson screwed my lovely parlay! One of those moments where you say to yourself why the fuckk did the thought of replacing Legia's ML with a tennis match against such a good server even came to my mind, kinda makes you think you're fuckking cursed! Oh well now i'll just take Steau vs Cehlaul over 2.5 & Seattle Sounders -0.25 as a double to cover hopefully

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I believe Seattle will break record for most wins head-to-head with a team if they win tonight. Got a few regulars out tho as I understand it. Likes of Traore, Zakuani, Hahneman, Gspurning, Joseph, Caskey, Johnson and Evans. Gonna be a lot of reliance on Martins to score the goals. Wouldnt be surprised if Colorado scrape a draw. RSL broke their hoodoo at Dallas last wknd afterall!

Colorado and over

Akatana

Booooom!!! Steau leading 2-0 already.......

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

rofl open a thread akatana, it's that time, again. And I'll rename mine Lokomotiv Fadia.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    rofl open a thread akatana, it's that time, again. And I'll rename mine Lokomotiv Fadia.

I'll think about it, i like Lokomotiv fadia, give me a good name like that and i'll open my thread!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call on Steaua!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Are you watching the match Akatana? Is Steau still attacking and getting some good chances? Any way they still cover the -1.5 spread? I need one more goal!!!

Akatana

Hmmm....i doubt there being one more goal! You see this is why i took the over myself instead of the spread, cause the spread is a pain and the over is not! Unfortunately not watching the match sorry! I don't know really, not looking likely at this moment ......i hope they score one more for you

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Thanks akatana!!! Tailed ya on steaua and the over also botafogo now just need Mexico to complete parlay. Spot on bro $$$.

Akatana

welcome glad it worked out! Hope you took Botafogo -1.5 right? And i personally didn't bet the Mexico game but hope they win it otherwise it will be ridiculous!

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Have the 3 team ML parlay. Single over 2.5 on the steau game geez Mexico get one

Akatana

There you go! What a beauty! Not necessarily the goal itself but the build up towards the goal that was sick play lol Booooooooooooom!