Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Steau Bucaresti v Ceahlaul Over 2.5 @ 1.80? Any thought's?

Well Steau have started well showing signs of good attacking football in the first two games they have played. Beating Petrolul in the supercup 3-0 and also beating Vardar in the Europa League Qualifiers 3-0 which they should have won by way more than that! They have played really aggressively right from the first minute of both those games, now whether that is a strategy they will employ regularly or not is yet to be seen if the coming games but such a strategy is good to see from them!

As for Ceahlaul...they were and still are a disaster. They barely survived relegation last season due to some heroic end of season result's and they survived. They fired their coach Costel Enache who saved them from relegation and was starting to get the team playing well. Now that he is gone they brought a new coach by the name of Vasile Miriuta who supposedly has no experience with teams of the top league thus the chances of him getting this weak team with a weak roster playing good football is quiet slim!
    On top of all that Ceahlaul lost 7 of their important players: Nikola Tolimir, Darko Lukanovic, Lepmets, Daniel Barna, Ionuț Bădescu, Moreno și Monroy.

And on top of that they haven't payed the players wages for the last few months, which will surely see the players not being "all that excited" to play!

Under these circumstances we should see Steau Bucaresti taking care of business. -1.5 & -2 have fairly good odds attached to them in most books and Over 2.5 receiving prices of roughly 1.80 in most books at the moment which will surely drop by tomorrow, i would be surprised if it doesn't drop.
    I like the over 2.5 at these odds because Steau can cover that all by themselves in the first half possibly, I prefer this over the spreads because it has value and also you don't have to worry about Steau covering the spread we all know what a sweat that can be and they are not aliens they can concede too although i doubt it but it can still happen and so i'm going to make a fairly big play on this!
    Steau Bucaresti vs Ceahlaul Over 2.5 @ 1.80
    Bol to all

Akatana

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.91 on willlhill if that helps you.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    1.91 on willlhill if that helps you.
    Thanks lol

Akatana

Does anyone have any idea why there is such decent odds >1.80-1.90 for the over 2.5 in a game like this where it could easily hit?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

its because BTTS is priced @ 3.00 so books dont think Ceah will score.....I like the bet, though - i just hate the league.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    its because BTTS is priced @ 3.00 so books dont think Ceah will score.....I like the bet, though - i just hate the league.
    You're right thanks. I hate this league to death but idk this seems worth taking a shot, the books also thought Ceahlaul would not score against Rubin Kazan in the friendly but they did, so maybe there is some value as well.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    You're right thanks. I hate this league to death but idk this seems worth taking a shot, the books also thought Ceahlaul would not score against Rubin Kazan in the friendly but they did, so maybe there is some value as well.
    ...and they just scored ...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

1st half cash. Eazy Peazy.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Damn I hope Steau scores again in the 2nd half. It seems like whenever I'm trying to decide between the spread or the total I always choose the wrong one. If I choose over 2.5, they cover the spread; if I choose the spread, they concede and cover the total. And the times I choose I make a wager on both the heavy favorite either wins 1-0 or ends up drawing. This seems to happen to me way too often...

Akatana

Cashed first half!!!! Hope people tailed at these impressive odds! Seems like the books are giving away easy cash for the Romanian overs today, first Pandurii and now Steau!!!