clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Japan League 1 - Combine effort DankNite + Clting08 to fight bookies

Brother DarkNite. We post our bets here. Anyone with info please contributes.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Hard to figure this league out. Japan and Korea got to be the two most unpredictable soccer leagues world wide.

clting08

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Hard to figure this league out. Japan and Korea got to be the two most unpredictable soccer leagues world wide.
    Lost quite a lot last week. Time for revenge...

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of overs seem to be hitting in the J-league, but I usually stay away. It is kind of fun to wake up and see you've won a bet though, on the flip side not so much fun to see you lost.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I'm leaning on: Osaka ML @ even money i see value in this ML for all reasons. I'm going to update myself on the squad information but still at even money this ML is a ML to aim for considering how extremely weak Tosu are on the road loosing almost all their road games and how strong Osaka are at home.

I'm going to make two separate plays on the Urawa vs Yokohama game!
    Yokohama PK @ 2.32 & Yokohama +0.5 @ 1.68
    Yokohama is absolutely one of the most lethal teams of Japan, their record away from home is phenomenal, they have lost a few here and there but mostly win their away games, they do not go for draw scenarios, they either win or loose but mostly win! And what's even more impressive about them is that they have beaten Urawa the last 6 times in a row away and i believe for this trend to continue Urawa are going to want to improve on their recent poor performances but they are not the free-scoring team that they were a few weeks ago the more weeks that go on the more we see that Urawa's short term success was a fluke and against Yokohama they are bound to have big problems! I'm leaning fully on Yokohama. Bol
    i was considering playing the over for this too, but i'm confident enough in Yokohama not to cut on my profits just in case they do win 0-1 or draw 1-1 in which case id profit from both, but i'm going to stick to my two Yokohama plays in this one.

Shonan vs Niigata: Shonan PK, i think it's obvious how wrongly priced this game is with value being on the home side I'm taking PK on Shonan @ 2.43

And my last play I'm tailing from Vaughany and taking PK for Kawasaki frontale vs Omiya Ardija @ 1.92. I also think that we are going to see another solid ninja performance from Kawasaki whether it's going to be the ninja zx6r or the ninja zx10r or perhaps the zx-1400r we shall find out
    Added over 2.75 @ 1.81

Adding one more play: FC Tokyo vs Kofu: Kofu +1 @ 1.95
    this is a pure value play, Tokyo performed really well at Urawa 2 weeks ago only to concede two late goals, but then comfortably beat Niigata last week. Kofu are win-less in the last 5 games. They are desperate to get points otherwise they will be in trouble, and if you compare their home and away record you will see that they rarely loose when playing away, talk about a club that have lost only twice in their last 25 away games regardless of what their current poor form and i see an angle here to bet them consistently away and this is exactly what i have done. Tokyo fails more at home than Kofu fail's away and Kofu are desperate to get points and not only is Tokyo very wrongly overrated and short-priced here but i see Kofu getting a point here highly possible in this kind of a spot with their away consistency to turn things around. Bol
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-17-13 at 04:44 AM.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

i took hiroshima pk like this team alot

$250.00 $192.31 Pending 7/17/13 6:00am Japan Soccer 717 Sanfrecce Hiroshima (JPN-1) pk -130* vs Vegalta Sendai (JPN-1)

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

please excuse my ignorance but a pk the same as dnb?

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Yup

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Quote Originally Posted by hundo View Post
    Yup
    thx

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Omiya Ardija - Kawasaki Frontale

OVER 2.5, 3?

Really like this one.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by xetsr View Post

OVER 2.5, 3?

Really like this one.
    Hell yeah! These two team's combined equals over-machine!!!

clting08

TODAY I TRY A NEW BETTING TYPE. I WILL BET 1ST HALF OVERS. WILL DO SOME LIVE BETTING WHEN THE OVERS DROP TO 0.75 OR 0.5 (IF POSSIBLE) IF THEY SCORE BEFORE IT DROPS TO 0.75 I WILL LEAVE THE MATCH ALONE..

Kashima Antlers

Omiya Ardija

Kashiwa Reysol

Cerezo Osaka

FC Tokyo

GOOD LUCK TO US..

Last edited by clting08; 07-16-13 at 11:51 PM.

clting08

Quote Originally Posted by xetsr View Post

OVER 2.5, 3?

Really like this one.
    Followed...

clting08

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    I'm leaning on: Osaka ML @ even money i see value in this ML for all reasons. I'm going to update myself on the squad information but still at even money this ML is a ML to aim for considering how extremely weak Tosu are on the road loosing almost all their road games and how strong Osaka are at home.

I'm going to make two separate plays on the Urawa vs Yokohama game!
    Yokohama PK @ 2.32 & Yokohama +0.5 @ 1.68
    Yokohama is absolutely one of the most lethal teams of Japan, their record away from home is phenomenal, they have lost a few here and there but mostly win their away games, they do not go for draw scenarios, they either win or loose but mostly win! And what's even more impressive about them is that they have beaten Urawa the last 6 times in a row away and i believe for this trend to continue Urawa are going to want to improve on their recent poor performances but they are not the free-scoring team that they were a few weeks ago the more weeks that go on the more we see that Urawa's short term success was a fluke and against Yokohama they are bound to have big problems! I'm leaning fully on Yokohama. Bol

Shonan vs Niigata: Shonan PK, i think it's obvious how wrongly priced this game is with value being on the home side I'm taking PK on Shonan @ 2.43

And my last play I'm tailing from Vaughany and taking PK for Kawasaki frontale vs Omiya Ardija @ 1.92. I also think that we are going to see another solid ninja performance from Kawasaki whether it's going to be the ninja zx6r or the ninja zx10r or perhaps the zx-1400r we shall find out

Adding one more play: FC Tokyo vs Kofu: Kofu +1 @ 1.95
    this is a pure value play, Tokyo performed really well at Urawa 2 weeks ago only to concede two late goals, but then comfortably beat Niigata last week. Kofu are win-less in the last 5 games. They are desperate to get points otherwise they will be in trouble, and if you compare their home and away record you will see that they rarely loose when playing away, talk about a club that have lost only twice in their last 25 away games regardless of what their current poor form and i see an angle here to bet them consistently away and this is exactly what i have done. Tokyo fails more at home than Kofu fail's away and Kofu are desperate to get points and not only is Tokyo very wrongly overrated and short-priced here but i see Kofu getting a point here highly possible in this kind of a spot with their away consistency to turn things around. Bol
    Urawa Becareful. Injured Lion is and Angry an Angry Lion. This Match I took Over 2.5@0.88

Kashima Antlers Full Time Over 2.75@0.81

Shonan +0.25@0.98

Kofu +1 not so sure for me..
    List of leagues and cups where team Ventforet Kofu plays this season.
    Competition Rank Win Draw Lost last5
    Japan J. League 2013 14 3 5 8 L L L L L

Good Luck to you
    Last edited by clting08; 07-17-13 at 12:56 AM.

clting08

Omiya PK should be a good bet. Kawasaki not a strong away team.. Rank 14 out of 18..
    Over 2.75 a good bet.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

DarkNite pick J league on Wednesday sharp, in the morning. During weekday, the boys likely stay at home, relax, and they do not want to bother girlfriend. Here we go:
    Omiya to win and Over/// The over open 3, now 2.5 ( I do not know why)<- word of cation.
    Kashima to win and Over
    Kashiwa Over/// The over open 3, now 2.5 ( I do not know why)<- word of cation.
    Osaka to win and Over/// The over open 3, now 2.5 ( I do not know why)<- word of cation.
    Hiroshima to win and over
    Urawa Over
    Tokyo -1
    Last week I went 5-2 I think with J League.
    This is J League not J2 Lick. The boys like to show and score the goal. They are eying the big money in the future, so the Over is worth to go with.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If the outcome will not be like I pick, I will not know what to do with soccer, fire the coach! I hope they do not drink much sake.
    Focus to the match, guys!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Bear in mind tht Japan have called up a team made of j league players. Certain teams like cerezo might be missing key players (Im not sure if they've left yet, maybe it's after this round of games). Cerezo will be without Moniwa and Fabio Simplicio tho
    Last edited by Vaughany; 07-17-13 at 02:41 AM.

clting08

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    DarkNite pick J league on Wednesday sharp, in the morning. During weekday, the boys likely stay at home, relax, and they do not want to bother girlfriend. Here we go:
    Omiya to win and Over/// The over open 3, now 2.5 ( I do not know why)<- word of cation.
    Kashima to win and Over
    Osaka to win and Over/// The over open 3, now 2.5 ( I do not know why)<- word of cation.
    Urawa Over
    Tokyo -1
    This is J League not J2 Lick. The boys like to show and score the goal. They are eying the big money in the future, so the Over is worth to go with.
    Kashima and Hiroshima should be a safe bet. Tokyo -1 maybe push..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PLayed Cerezo PK @ -200. Just hope Kakitani, Yamguchi, and Ogihara start. Cerezo are going to miss Simiplicio and Moniwa but still shouldnt lose this

alex0
    alex0's Avatar Become A Pro!

my play for this early hiroshima win, kashima win, kashiwa over 2.5 , osaka over 2.5 , urawa over 2.5 , omiya both score goal.
    i hope for good results, good luck all

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Kashima to win and Over
    Urawa Over
    Tokyo -1
    Because Omiya's two top scorers are injured

Chevignonmoolah
    Chevignonmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with these today:

LIVE06:00PM Shonan Bellmare
    Albirex Niigata

Take Albirex Niigata -0.25 HDP

LIVE06:30PM FC Tokyo
    Ventforet Kofu

Take Ventforet Kofu +1 HDP

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

u can make a case omiya is better on the road than at home, i think kawasaki has a great chance win this game and by more than 1 goal,
    3-1 kawasaki is my prediciton

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post
    Omiya PK should be a good bet. Kawasaki not a strong away team.. Rank 14 out of 18..
    Over 2.75 a good bet.
    I actually took over 2.75 as insurance, thanks bro and GL

Akatana

This is why i love Yokohama, they're all over Urawa from the first minute and Urawa scared shitless lol

Wow Yokohama take the lead! What a sick header by marquinhos. 0-1 Yokohama 10"

Meh Urawa equalized lol
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-17-13 at 05:23 AM.

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

my spider sense is telling me the omiya - kawasaki game will go over, I got high confidence. As i'm typing, omiya scored the equalizer, but I'm considering taking the over 3.5

Akatana

Can't believe Yokohama are letting these guys create chances. Fuk you urawa you can't hold this.

Kofu score in the 2nd minute i love that, so needed that from Kofu!

Chevignonmoolah

Urawa will not lose today

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Chevignonmoolah View Post
    Urawa will not lose today

They won't win either i think, probably a draw

Chevignonmoolah

good luck guys

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gettin screwed in second half. Why cant home teams hold on to leads in Japan! With all the fervent support you'd think most teams would be really hard to beat at home! Reysol 1-0 up and dominating and now 2-1 down

Akatana

Boooooooooooom!!!!! Yokohama equalize 2-2 fuckk u urawa!

Akatana

I hope you guy's tailed Osaka ML @ evens against such weak travelers! Osaka 2-0 up now at home

2-1 a few minutes later but still the lead is ok

@ TwoWays LOL'z it is like a video game it's funny sometimes but most play open football you never get a boring game with these guys
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-17-13 at 06:34 AM.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

This league is like a video game set to easy right now with all the scoring.

12 Last