biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

what are the Iceland d1 picks?

yesterday i commented how i was so sick of Iceland premier league i bet a 2-team parlay draw on those games and it won. if i did the same yesterday i would have had another winner. i know premier and d1 are different leagues. it was just funny it happened again.

these Iceland games besides European cup seem to be my only damn options today.

thanks.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i can not edit posts. i'll just post the whole damn thing again hoping it makes more sense.

yesterday i commented how i was so sick of Iceland premier league i bet a 2-team parlay draw on those games about a week or so ago and it won. if i did the same yesterday i would have had another winner. i know premier and d1 are different leagues. it was just funny it happened again.

these Iceland games besides European cup seem to be my only damn options today.

thanks.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

like this team to win cuz i'm all about the road teams and they beat the top team in the league on the road last away match so shouldn't have a problem with this bum team

7/16/13 2:10pm $139.12 $182.25 Pending 7/16/13 3:15pm Iceland Soccer 510 Selfoss (ISL-1) +131* vs KF (ISL-1)

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Iceland like Finland, will take your money and f*k you in the ass every time. I avoid, too unpredictable.