DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Fixed- Picked Matches

FIN D1 11:30 KuPS Kuopio vs JJK Jyväskylä
    Home // Both with bad form and hard to net, but they may explode, to win the games they have to score.
    PER D1 12:00 Unión Comercio vs Pacífico FC
    Under & X// Both teams like to play X game.
    RUS D1 12:00 FK Rostov Terek Groznyi
    X/// Do not play against KGB mafia. This is in the fix to be X for first round.
    UEFA WEC 12:00 England (W) Russia (W)
    Over/// They like to put ball in the net. I like women soccer.
    UKR D1 13:00 Metalist Kharkov vs Metalurg D.
    Over/// They like to shoot each other.
    SWE D1 13:05 Helsingborg vs Östers IF
    Home -1.5 & Over// Osters team is new to the top league, they have to crawl to big boys.
    SUI D2 13:45 FC Schaffhausen vs FC Winterthur
    Over// Expect 1-2 or 2-1.
    UEFA WEC 14:30 Spain (W) vs France (W)
    Over/// I like them to shoot the ball to net before they get shot back, but it will not be like 35-34 or 79-0.
    Your choice and do not forget the X games.
    I will check after the matches are over.
    These are all fixed- picked matches by DarkNite and I hope it will be perfect record for Monday.

alex0
    alex0's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks bro agree with you on these tips just i will avoid Russia and Finland or double chance X KuPS and Fk Rostov

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

"to win the games they have to score"!

I like it!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Kups should win today or draw at worse. Gonna wait and bet live in play and hope the PK odds come down from -225 tho which is too steep. But they've got two key players back from suspension/injury in defender Colley (13 apps, 2 goals), & midfielder Bah (13 apps, 3 goals). JJK going have some confidence tho after beating title contenders Honka 1-0 at home last wknd

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I'm considering Parlay, Helsingborg -1 & Kups double chance i get just about over evens. Can you guys tell me how solid this is from 1/10 thanks lol

Akatana

What do you guy's think about Metalist Kharkov? The Ukranian teams of yesterday were a total trap by bookies and maybe this one is today too. But if you look at Metalist's home record it's truly solid, last 25 games at home in all competition's W20-D2-L3. If you look at the H2H record with Metalist and Metalurg the over is going be questionable don't you think? and the odds are way too short a complete trap just like yesterdays games in Ukraine! The over might not even hit and if you take a handicap for Metalist it might not even cover. Is this game even bet-worthy? And on top of all that Metalurg is not a weak team right now. what do you think?

I think with all of that in mind i'm going to give Metalurg +0.5 first half and see how it goes. But somehow i get the feeling that there might be more goals in this one today than the two games yesterday.
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-15-13 at 05:42 AM.

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

kharkiv always got huge respect from the books regarding the overs, and today seems to be no exception. Let's face it, it's more of a brazilian football than anything else + it's zummer time, hot and nice outside, these south americans will feel at home. Thinking of taking the over in the 1st half and chasing it in the second if the 1st is scoreless.

Akatana buddy I think its time for your own thread, it's getting exhausting chasing you

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    kharkiv always got huge respect from the books regarding the overs, and today seems to be no exception. Let's face it, it's more of a brazilian football than anything else + it's zummer time, hot and nice outside, these south americans will feel at home. Thinking of taking the over in the 1st half and chasing it in the second if the 1st is scoreless.

Akatana buddy I think its time for your own thread, it's getting exhausting chasing you
    John i agree with you i like the over too like i said i get a feeling theres going to be more goals in this game than the other two yesterday but then again my feeling was also telling me yesterday that corinthians will beat a shitty atletico mineiro who is playing at their home with the CL final three days away so my feeling aint worth shit i tell ya that. ( Not even sure if that was my feeling telling me that hahaha ffs)
    And one thing is that it's best to play these kind of situations half by half instead of firing fulltime bets. much easier to cover losses especially after you get a feel of how their playing it's the first game of the season and i taught myself another lesson by taking Shakhtar -2.5 yesterday, but ended up taking Rubin Kazan in-play +.05 with 10 men and got my money back.

What kind of over for the first half are you going to take? I might tail you on that and then chase 2nd half if it doesn't hit. Oh and my thread will be a total joke it should be called Akatana's Bet's to avoid thread"

PS: i forgot to mention half of shakhtar's whole squad yesterday were all fuccking Brazilians and the weather was good too lol and i liked that against a bunch of ukrainians but look at what happened thats why i'm concerned about this one too

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I believe Metalurg only have 14 players available or something. ALso Metalist will be without key player Cleiton Xavier. I'd guess 1-0, 2-1 type game

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    I'm considering Parlay, Helsingborg -1 & Kups double chance i get just about over evens. Can you guys tell me how solid this is from 1/10 thanks lol
    Helsingborg should win comfortably but will be without Gashi, Lindstrom (second top scorer), and Bedoya.
    New signing Smarason might come in tho, could be a solid player for them, scored 6 goals in 18 appearances in Denmark. Gonna see how Helsingborg are playing and make a live play. They've been a bit out of form recently
    Last edited by Vaughany; 07-15-13 at 06:51 AM.

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    John i agree with you i like the over too like i said i get a feeling theres going to be more goals in this game than the other two yesterday but then again my feeling was also telling me yesterday that corinthians will beat a shitty atletico mineiro who is playing at their home with the CL final three days away so my feeling aint worth shit i tell ya that. ( Not even sure if that was my feeling telling me that hahaha ffs)
    And one thing is that it's best to play these kind of situations half by half instead of firing fulltime bets. much easier to cover losses especially after you get a feel of how their playing it's the first game of the season and i taught myself another lesson by taking Shakhtar -2.5 yesterday, but ended up taking Rubin Kazan in-play +.05 with 10 men and got my money back.

What kind of over for the first half are you going to take? I might tail you on that and then chase 2nd half if it doesn't hit. Oh and my thread will be a total joke it should be called Akatana's Bet's to avoid thread"

PS: i forgot to mention half of shakhtar's whole squad yesterday were all fuccking Brazilians and the weather was good too lol and i liked that against a bunch of ukrainians but look at what happened thats why i'm concerned about this one too
    Fukc mineiro, took the draw when they were leading 1-0. Regarding kharkiv, I'll take the 0.75 1st half, but I still have my doubts, I took the over in all of kharkiv's friendly games but this one might be different, with the teams playing more cautious...I'll think about it.
    Regarding your thread name, don't use the term 'fade', I called the dictionary people and had them put my name in the definition so I got a patent pending

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    Fukc mineiro, took the draw when they were leading 1-0. Regarding kharkiv, I'll take the 0.75 1st half, but I still have my doubts, I took the over in all of kharkiv's friendly games but this one might be different, with the teams playing more cautious...I'll think about it.
    Regarding your thread name, don't use the term 'fade', I called the dictionary people and had them put my name in the definition so I got a patent pending
    Kharkiv 0.75 might be a decent one to take first half but i have doubt's too about it.
    Damn if you took 'fade' then now i have to find the closet and most appropriate word to that!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finland has been generally crappy for goals im going with smaller bets on
    JJK Team total over 1.5 @ 3.30
    Correct scores 1-2, 2-1 , 3-2, 3-3. 2-3
    Not the game for a big bet imo.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

My book wont let me bet draw for first half for
    FK Rostov Terek Groznyi

Is the fix in for halftime or whole game?

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Sweden GL dropped to -1 pretty sharply and so did the total. FYI...... I liked the fav before going to bed and then switched with the public since that is a lot of action going on a shitty team in the league against one of the top seeds.

DarkNite

Be careful with this game, something is cooking, the Over is good. They might play money on dog.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    JJK are playing SO bad. NO shots OFF goal in the first half, how is that even possible???
    Kups should be at least 2-0 as they hit the post twice, 1-0 half time

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Be careful with this game, something is cooking, the Over is good. They might play money on dog.
    so i shouldn't take helsingborg? is it a trap possibly?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

Akatana

Look's like Metalurg have sold a few of their top players and their financial situation hasn't been that great. I was considering Metalist -1 but in 5 minutes odds dropped huge.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

JJK are playing SO bad. NO shots OFF goal in the first half, how is that even possible???
    Kups should be at least 2-0 as they hit the post twice, 1-0 half time
    Finland has ****** me way too much. As well as Iceland and Sweden as of late. I got one over (no pun intended) on the books though a while back. I was so fed up with Iceland I did a 2-team parlay DRAW and it hit. ha...

Would be interesting to know statics of leagues that hit overs like crazy for who knows how long and the next thing you know it, you'd be lucky for two goals in a game. I know Holland did the same to me a while back.

Dark, i have a small play on the Sweden over still. Can not help myself. Good luck Dark and all.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How many chances do kups want to finish this

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Thanks DarkNite I was able to bet the draw live in play for HT and went big on it!

Akatana

Ok i'll tell you guys what damage i've done so far. Just took a double parlay Metalist-1 & Helsingborg ML @ 2.30
    I didn't take Metalurg +0.5 for 1h because their squad is in shambles. But did take Metalist over 0.75 first half. That's it if this doesn't win then i wish you all the best and see you in a different place maybe LOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

2 good chances early for Metalist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha at least one handball there if not two in a row! Metalist should be 1-0 up

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha at least one handball there if not two in a row! Metalist should be 1-0 up
    Yeah ridiculous lol but i like what i see from Metalist much more clarity than Shakhtar yesterday

DarkNite

Did you guys see how it happened during last 2 min? Nice fix.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Ahh, at least it was worth it, looked embarrasing for a while.... 2-1 means a tiny loss here (I had 2-2 score as well, would have been perfect..)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Did you guys see how it happened during last 2 min? Nice fix.
    Highly doubt it was a fix, big rivals

Akatana

ffs i was inches close to taking Metalurg +0.5 first half but convinced myself not to!

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

i got sucked in on the russia fix, i took the away team terek grozni because looking at their roster they had most of players back from last year rostov had like all new forwards, i took the pk in case of a draw, rostov leading 1-0 into last few mins of game before the home team gets 2, gotta love the kgb soccer fixing

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by gcd8 View Post
    i got sucked in on the russia fix, i took the away team terek grozni because looking at their roster they had most of players back from last year rostov had like all new forwards, i took the pk in case of a draw, rostov leading 1-0 into last few mins of game before the home team gets 2, gotta love the kgb soccer fixing
    It's comical. I had the under and draw. I was Ok at the 88th minute and then bam...... 2 goals. Phuck you mafia!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

God this is annoying. Tempted to play the Under live!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Missing Cleiton Xavier a lot as a thought

12 Last