Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

One Sunday gift - don't miss

Here's a disguised gift:

Africa WCQ: Algeria/Rwanda UNDER 2.5 (+110)

There won't be more than 2 goals in this game. Not only is the Under 3-0 between these sides, but the last 3 meetings have produced a grand total of 3 goals. I'm expecting a 1-0 Algeria win. I'm expecting Algeria to shutout Rwanda. Here are my predictions for the game:

1) Goalless 1H
    2) Algeria wins the 2H by no more than 2-0.

Games tend to go Over when there's open play. But in this game, Rwanda won't play to win. So what they'll do all day is try to contain Algeria. They'll make the game miserable for their opponents and boring for the spectators. Don't expect more than 3 goals in a game of such level of caginess. I like it when the easier o/u play is at plus value. Let's get this one.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Wow! 2 goals already. Both goals came in the 20th minute.

INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over
    INVINCIBLE's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-1 ht

Wilforth
    Update your status

Silly!

A grand total of 3 goals in their L3 meetings. Now 3 goals in 45 minutes just when I did the Under. Too bad I posted this. I wish no one tailed this.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

there were extenuating circumstances in this match. the more goals algeria won by in this match, the more egypt would have to beat algeria by in the next match if they wanted to win the group. algeria came in with an offensive midset.