zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

CL + CL Qualifiers Tuesday

Differdange - Laci, Laci +0 @2.69 (Pinnacle) 3/10
    Playing this simply because of the drops.

Dinamo Minsk - Kruoja, Dinamo Minsk -2.5 @1.94 (marathonbet) 2/10
    Dinamo was far superior the 1st game, should have scored 3-4 more, I think the price @home is good for this line.

EB Streymur - Lusitanos, EB Streymur -1.5 @2.02 (bet365) 1.5/10
    Streymur should be able to get the job done at home now.

(Tomorrow is going to be a lot more interesting though.... Lots of games coming up)

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

(Tomorrow is going to be a lot more interesting though.... Lots of games coming up)
    Think you mean Thursday, only one game tomorrow. Dinamo game is Thursday also.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Think you mean Thursday, only one game tomorrow. Dinamo game is Thursday also.
    You are damn right Thursday it is.

(Was posting the Minsk game today though, because I expect the odds to drop quite a bit until then)

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kruoja I prefer the O3.5. watch out for those fukkers they won 1-3 at Ekranas the other day, in a questionable game.
    Gefle/Narva overs my fav along with the Dcia/Teuta game

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Differdange pick after doing some research I am looking at taking them also. Bol.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Kruoja I prefer the O3.5. watch out for those fukkers they won 1-3 at Ekranas the other day, in a questionable game.
    Gefle/Narva overs my fav along with the Dcia/Teuta game
    I was thinking hard about whether I should take the AHC or the over. Decided to go with the AHC, because I expect Kruoja to go down. The only thing they can influence by their own "strength" is how much they let in, not how much they score... You know what I mean (I think Minsk is playing "fair game", that may false though)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    I like the Differdange pick after doing some research I am looking at taking them also. Bol.
    Tbh, I was really even thinking about a small shot on the -1 @7.ish, but decided to go with the "safer" bet. Best of luck pal!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Live bet: 2nd goal Laci @3.4 0.5/10

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Live bet: 2nd goal Laci @3.4 0.5/10
    Hedge?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Hedge?
    Nah, if I wanted to hedge I'd take the 1x @2.37 now. I'm not hedging, I'm actually expecting Laci to score another one here.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

1:1, not cool. Now Laci would need to score 2 to advance. That's not only annoying because of both bets, but also because I really would have loved to see them in the next round because they most likely would have fixed the hell out of it.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

1:1, not cool. Now Laci would need to score 2 to advance. That's not only annoying because of both bets, but also because I really would have loved to see them in the next round because they most likely would have fixed the hell out of it.
    I believe you are wrong, they are playing in Luxembourg and Laci needs only one more goal to qualify. That being said, I hope nobody will score since I took the under here.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

they need just one goal.I also hope they advance , it's sure they will fix it.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I believe you are wrong, they are playing in Luxembourg and Laci needs only one more goal to qualify. That being said, I hope nobody will score since I took the under here.
    You are damn right man, totally mixed two different games in my mind. First game was 0:1 of course. I'm on my phone right now, not watching the game

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    they need just one goal.I also hope they advance , it's sure they will fix it.
    Next round has to be Utrecht right? Should be 7+ then.

pellumb341

I don't know which is next ...If it is Utrecht , then 7+ and Utrecht -4.5

olemissbydamn

Goal!!!!!! Hold on Differdange !

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Utrecht are losing all their best players, might end up being overvalued!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

2/1 fix makes no sense here at all because the pregame line was +0.5 on Laci. Really strange game, Pellumb, what do you think? Are they fixing THIS game right now? I was pretty sure they made money off of the 1st, but I thought they would make sure they win the 2nd to have the opportunity to fix another 2 in the next round. What's going on here right now is above my head at the moment

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Utrecht are losing all their best players, might end up being overvalued!
    Well, HAD Laci reached the next round, Utrecht could have come with their youth squad, Laci would have made sure it would have been a desaster for them

pellumb341

Albanian teams always fix their matches.They know they can't advance ,so at least they make money.I hope Teuta (against Dacia) and Kukesi (against Flora) advance so we will have the opportunity to see a 7+ game and the other side -4

frugalgambler

Never trust focking albanians. Could not even hold on to a draw, dumb focks. I hope the Luxembourg teams wil be undervalued again in the next round.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Albanian teams always fix their matches.They know they can't advance ,so at least they make money.I hope Teuta (against Dacia) and Kukesi (against Flora) advance so we will have the opportunity to see a 7+ game and the other side -4
    Would love to have that. Kukesi against Flora is great in itself, two of the most notorious fixers against each other Damn, how I would have loved a Laci - Utrecht game

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Never trust focking albanians. Could not even hold on to a draw, dumb focks. I hope the Luxembourg teams wil be undervalued again in the next round.
    They clearly were this round (and by me, too!). We should have learned from last year against Salzburg, we should have known better. But then again: If Utrecht is the next opponent (which I think is true), it's the end for Differdange.

frugalgambler

They clearly were this round (and by me, too!). We should have learned from last year against Salzburg, we should have known better. But then again: If Utrecht is the next opponent (which I think is true), it's the end for Differdange.
    Sure it will be the end for them. They should not make to the next round, but they should put up a fight so maybe betting on the spread will be a good idea. We will see.

olemissbydamn

Cash money. What was with the 3 red cards at the end?

pellumb341

The first match ended Flora - Kukesi 1-1.I think (hope) Kukesi will advance because i don't think they will lose at home.They gain some money from going through the next stage.In the second stage they will face Chernomore Odessa,no chance to go through.So the best solution is to fix it and make some money.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Cash money. What was with the 3 red cards at the end?
    Cash for you, not for me I was on Laci, maybe you took the wrong side and ended on the right one

Streymur just scored the 3:1, AFTER getting the 1:2 from 10 guys from Andorra.... Now hold on you motherpenetrators

Think I'm about 1.1k down with the qualifiers until now, need to turn this around thursday. Or maybe I'll just post my plays and you guys fade the shit out of me

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

The first match ended Flora - Kukesi 1-1.I think (hope) Kukesi will advance because i don't think they will lose at home.They gain some money from going through the next stage.In the second stage they will face Chernomore Odessa,no chance to go through.So the best solution is to fix it and make some money.
    I'm totally on your side with this one + if Flora is smart enough they'll know that they won't win in Albania and will make themselfs some money with the game at least. We need to follow the live-line movement closely on this one!

pellumb341

Mate,don't get depressed , 1.1k are not too much in Germany.In my country , i have to work 3 month to get 1.1k :P

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Mate,don't get depressed , 1.1k are not too much in Germany.In my country , i have to work 3 month to get 1.1k :P
    Haha man, I'm totally not depressed at all. Just joking around a bit because I'm running like shit in these qualifiers (til now). 1.1k don't hurt my bankroll, it's about 5% of my gambling roll that I hold available all the time. And of course the qualifiers are not my only bets right now, been running great in Friendlies lately, I can handle this loss.

Btw: What's up with Shirak? The goal for Tre Penne was a MASSIVE failure from defenseman and goalie, almost looked too easy to me....

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Streymur with the 4:1 now, at least they get the job done

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I saw the goal over and over again now, that was a joke in my eyes.
    I'm taking Shirak @3 now with 2.5/10. I don't give a flying fukk if I lose this one, I just can't pass up on this one after seeing how this lead was scored.

(Streymur won 5:1 btw, don't ask me why I didn't went bigger on this...)

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont underestimate Flora Tallinn, at least they score goals.
    Dacia getting backed big....

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Dont underestimate Flora Tallinn, at least they score goals.
    Dacia getting backed big....
    Dacia gets backed big because the 1st game was one of the clearest fixes in the last few months I can remember. Public expects Dacia to win 2:0 (at least now). I was thinking that, too. Right now I think I might wait until the game is on live.

1234 ... Last