Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Hønefoss - Brann. 7/8/2013

I decided to make a thread about this game because of brann's current form. I've been betting on brann in their last 5 games, fading them away and taking them when they are at home. They have amusing stats, winning all home games and losing all away games and I'm curious if the trend continues today...if it will continue there is ton of value on Honefoss at ~2.5.
    I'm leaning strong on Honefoss to take something here, they are 2-2-2 at home sitting close to the bottom of the table, they coud really use the 3 points, picking the dnb here could be a safe option. Brann will someday break the streak, and that's what I've been telling myself for their last past games but until that happens I'm riding the wave.
    Honefoss uses artificial grass at home, while brann uses natural, the hosts will use the same lineup, no changes.
    Even H2H supports the trend, Honefoss winning all home games vs Brann and losing them all away (only counting domestic matches).
    Over might be a good alternative, or taking honefoss to score O1.5, I can see a 1-1, 2-1 type of game.
    Opinions?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah probably a 1-1 draw. Honefoss have scored 75% of their total goals this season in the second half of games, while Brann have scored 65.1% in second half so may wait till half-time and play the over. Honefoss haven't scored in 1st half of a game at home yet this season (last time they did score in first half at home was against Viking back in September last year)!

Brann's best defender Korcsmar has signed for Furth but I think he wont be leaving until next week so not sure if he will play or not.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 07-08-13 at 05:43 AM.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Well hello there mr John, i was just researching on this and then saw your thread just now, awesome. I was thinking to go all in on the Honefoss double chance @ 1.40 any suggestions? lol

Johndrama

it's too good to be true...and it's a monday, only shit happens on a monday. Brann is weak on artificial but they've been training these past days on artificial ground. I don't know man...Brann was good in all their games, even in the away games. I'll personally take the dnb on honefoss and I got Riski to score anytime, but it's me we're talking about, I should probably fade myself.

Johndrama

akatana, don't go mchammer on this game and lose the barn, there are better days to lose the bankroll rofl

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    it's too good to be true...and it's a monday, only shit happens on a monday. Brann is weak on artificial but they've been training these past days on artificial ground. I don't know man...Brann was good in all their games, even in the away games. I'll personally take the dnb on honefoss and I got Riski to score anytime, but it's me we're talking about, I should probably fade myself.
    Lolllllllllll man, No need to fade just now, I will go Honefoss double chance and take ma 40% donky profit. No fade train this time, lets do this

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    akatana, don't go mchammer on this game and lose the barn, there are better days to lose the bankroll rofl
    LOL my moment of self destruction is over now, i'll just put a few on this one, you're right better to loose the bankroll on a game that's deserves it hehehe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    LOL my moment of self destruction is over now, i'll just put a few on this one, you're right better to loose the bankroll on a game that's deserves it hehehe
    ha yeah, at least throw it on a game where you have a strong feel! Like if I was gonna go self-destruct mode and go all in I'd probably do it on Ajax to beat AZ in the Supercup or something!

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Vaugh u so in love with Ajax, do u ever fade them?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    Vaugh u so in love with Ajax, do u ever fade them?
    Ha i do! I bet on real madrid when they wer away at ajax in champions league last year!

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I will take BRANN AH +0.25 and a small bet to cover under 2.5 or 2.25

cashfarm
    cashfarm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

brann for me

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brann to score in the first half.

Akatana

Glad i avoided!!!!

Johndrama

Fukc that, I took honefoss to win, no dnb no nothing #yolo

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Brann to score in the first half.
    Standard stuff. I dont bet and it comes inside 7 mins

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah probably a 1-1 draw. Honefoss have scored 75% of their total goals this season in the second half of games, while Brann have scored 65.1% in second half so may wait till half-time and play the over. Honefoss haven't scored in 1st half of a game at home yet this season (last time they did score in first half at home was against Viking back in September last year)!

Brann's best defender Korcsmar has signed for Furth but I think he wont be leaving until next week so not sure if he will play or not.
    damn should of played it!

Akatana

Come on people more guts please lol
    Place your damn bets hahaha

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post
    I will take BRANN AH +0.25 and a small bet to cover under 2.5 or 2.25
    Took BRANN AH +0.25 Win half