olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shaky first goal by Honduras, probably should have been called a foul (although I'm not complaining, I've been on the wrong end of many calls also). Haiti moves the ball well down the field already created a lot of chances, but I think some of this will leave them open to counters especially once they get a little more tired. If Honduras can maintain this lead for a bit and tired out the Haitians I think they can sneak in one more. However Haiti is resilient always playing from behind to get their results so it is important for Honduras to defend well and counter strong.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Agreed. Haiti tries to play with the ball in the ground a lot. It is actually a fun game to watch.

olemissbydamn

Blown 2 chances that should have been goals. Enough of those and one will go in.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

If Haiti would have Van Persie this would be 4-1 already , this guys are awful in the final 3rd...

olemissbydamn

Can't believe it's not even tied up at this point. If Honduras doesn't come out in the second half with some poise and urgency in the way they touch the ball they will be beaten.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Honduras look tired and not well sync at all. Trying to cool of the game. I hope Haiti can finally score some but I doubt they can continue playing with the intensity. I wouldn't be surprise if Honduras sneaks another one in... Haiti likes to come out playing but they lose balls in dangerous spots Honduras couch is probably stating this now...

olemissbydamn

Honduras did gain some poise in the second half and actually moved the ball a lot better. Opened up the opportunity for that goal. I was pretty worried this was going to end in a 1-1 draw.

olemissbydamn

Also I agree with these announcers taking out Luis was FATAL.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Honduras did enough to win. Haiti pretty bad in the last third. Tomorrow boys

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

USA vs Belize. Any tips for this match fellas?

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    USA vs Belize. Any tips for this match fellas?
    I'm on -3 USA big play for me

theballsflop
    Fish

Cool. Been reading the other threads, seems like Belize is the Tahiti for this tournament. I'll go hard on this too.

Akatana

BOL!!! I really believe fully that this USA squad is going to demolish this spread! I got -3 @ 1.96 which i'm quiet happy with because with a really high probability at the minimum i'm going to get a push and if they go over i will get 96% profit on my money so it's a lock for me.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

I am on the over 4 for max bet as odds were pretty attractive (2.26, then to 2.29, and now dropped to 2.11) I think the main reason why is because the US games had gone over 4 goals only 1 or 2 times in the history of this Tourney. But based on the rival and the information on hand, I think we will see 5 or 6 goals from the US. Beside the players, Portland stadium is one of the loudest, I think Belize players could get a little nervous due to the environment. It will great to see the US finishing this in the 1st half.

The -3 bet is solid, as I don't think Belize will score at all. GL.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    I am on the over 4 for max bet as odds were pretty attractive (2.26, then to 2.29, and now dropped to 2.11) I think the main reason why is because the US games had gone over 4 goals only 1 or 2 times in the history of this Tourney. But based on the rival and the information on hand, I think we will see 5 or 6 goals from the US. Beside the players, Portland stadium is one of the loudest, I think Belize players could get a little nervous due to the environment. It will great to see the US finishing this in the 1st half.

The -3 bet is solid, as I don't think Belize will score at all. GL.
    Agreed and GL. Just to confirm this is being played in Portland stadium right?

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Yes it will played at timbers stadium, you know how crazy it gets there!

olemissbydamn

Wish I would of hopped on this right when it came out, everything is so juicy now. Depending on how these day games go I might go REALLY big on the over, or just kinda big on the over. We'll see. I don't see less than 3 goals being score.

Akatana

Yes it will played at timbers stadium, you know how crazy it gets there!
    No kidding, this is good news for us!

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I really do not understand why you are so confident in team USA, it is not Spain by any means and Belize is not Tahiti. Check their recent results http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize_...l_team_results
    They are not allowing a lot of goals to decent teams like Costa Rica and El Salvador. I think Belize +3 has a good value now.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I really do not understand why you are so confident in team USA, it is not Spain by any means and Belize is not Tahiti. Check their recent results http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize_...l_team_results
    They are not allowing a lot of goals to decent teams like Costa Rica and El Salvador. I think Belize +3 has a good value now.
    Yes i have seen Belize not allowing as much as they did in the past, There has certainly been a huge improvement in their football,yet that doesn't change the fact that their squad is still made up of amateurs and that USA-football is flying high right now and i don't just mean the recent results but overall. But no need to compare USA to Spain, I'm confident in USA. I think it would be a ridiculous play to go for Belize +3 in this kind of a match with USA playing their top players and fighting for WC spots and having a point to prove! If this was a weaker USA team with a different coach i would've avoided no doubt!!! We will see what happens tonight......
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-09-13 at 12:31 PM.

olemissbydamn

I think the USA is fairly dominant tonight. Belize will try to keep everyone behind the ball to defend but the US attack will
    be too much. One of my keys to the game is the US scoring an early goal or two, as this will loosen up the Belize defense and open up more possibilities. If I get on it, it will be the o2.5 bet.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

I am from Guatemala, I have seen this teams play for years.

In CONCACAF US and Mexico pretty much dominate the area, then you have teams like CostaRica, Honduras and now Panama is raising their game. then you have teams like Jamaica,Trinidad, El Salvador, Canada, Guatemala (this last 2 playing really bad in last few years) and the you have the rest of the Caribean teams, Nicaragua and belize.

There is a huge diffence in the soccer quality between the USA and Belize. And yes USA is not Spain (who by the way got exposed as you saw) and Tahiti is not Belize. But the gap between this 2 teams is abysmal. Any bet you do GL.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I am from Guatemala, I have seen this teams play for years.

In CONCACAF US and Mexico pretty much dominate the area, then you have teams like CostaRica, Honduras and now Panama is raising their game. then you have teams like Jamaica,Trinidad, El Salvador, Canada, Guatemala (this last 2 playing really bad in last few years) and the you have the rest of the Caribean teams, Nicaragua and belize.

There is a huge diffence in the soccer quality between the USA and Belize. And yes USA is not Spain (who by the way got exposed as you saw) and Tahiti is not Belize. But the gap between this 2 teams is abysmal. Any bet you do GL.
    Hmm, thanks for the explanation. I am still not going to bet on team USA to score so many goals. Maybe a HT or live bet for me. I also like first half Belize +1.5 at ~-110.

theballsflop
    Fish

Holy smoke the lines have shifted by a lot. USA -3 was 1.95, now it's 1.7

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Holy smoke the lines have shifted by a lot. USA -3 was 1.95, now it's 1.7
    Yeah!...It's getting pounded by both sharp and public money, that's why!!!

olemissbydamn

Interesting first matchup tonight. Hard not to like Costa Rica -2, is tonight going to be a night where both favorites cover?

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Not watching still at the office ...but let's give it some time. I am on this game over 3. I keep reading your post to see how it goes..

Jaszaafca
    Jaszaafca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Boring so far.

olemissbydamn

Costa Rica looks bound to break through eventually. I think one goal from them will really open things up.

Jaszaafca
    Jaszaafca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    Costa Rica looks bound to break through eventually. I think one goal from them will really open things up.
    Yeah true.

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaszaafca View Post
    Yeah true.

Said it in one thread I'll say it again: Cuba is CLOGGING the middle, they've been able to break through some but you have great wingers and they should be opening up space out wide which would eventually open up space in the middle. Frustrating to see the small ball on Cuba's half in the middle broken up everytime because there are 3 men in the middle defending it.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Well looks like the 1st half is over....

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Boring game so far. Costa Rica -1.25 at half time, a handicap too big for me to make a play. Will wait for -1.

olemissbydamn

Yeah I don't think I'll be winning the -2 now so just hoping for a push at this point. If I want a chance to win Costa Rica needs an early goal to rattle Cuba and open things up. Also noticed that Costa Rica is taking some terrible first touches on each and every side of the field which is allowing Cuba to get behind the ball and defend with their goal at their backs. Some better first touches could catch the defenders off guard and open up a few more chances. Could be the artificial turf coming into play, but I really think it's just Costa Rica underestimating Cuba slightly and not doing all they can to really go out and grab that lead. Looked sort of lackadaisical to start the game.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put 20 on Costa team total over 3.5 @ 9.00.
    fukk cuba.
    Points Awarded:

cogiditopapa gave onemoregoal 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last