Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Europa League Qualifiers----Info-News-Picks For All

Ok yes we do get a lot of fixed games in these EL Qualifiers but there are still good betting opportunities. So i want everyone to contribute here before the games begin and post your angles and information/discussion's here if you wish, Thanks to all.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Ok yes we do get a lot of fixed games in these EL Qualifiers but there are still good betting opportunities. So i want everyone to contribute here before the games begin and post your angles and information/discussion's here if you wish, Thanks to all.
    I am staying away from this. Hard to do research, it's like betting on Tahiti vs San Marino.

thelovefool
    Fanboy of Karl Marx
    thelovefool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Im finding great value in playing on Dudelange, the team from Luxembourg. They had an amazing run last yea in the qualifiers, almost beating Red Bull Salzburg away. They are playing an unknown Moldavian team today.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by thelovefool View Post
    Im finding great value in playing on Dudelange, the team from Luxembourg. They had an amazing run last yea in the qualifiers, almost beating Red Bull Salzburg away. They are playing an unknown Moldavian team today.
    oh yes i remember that game!

alex0
    alex0's Avatar Become A Pro!

alot of unknown teams its hard to research but i think best plays today on this games over/under goals and both score

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Got Rosenborg ML and Vojvodina ML in a parlay and Malmo -1

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Guys, leave me some time and I'll post something for today to reply the cash-ins of yesterday and monday!

ardashe
    ardashe's Avatar Become A Pro!

levski - irtysh 2/1 , maybe 0-1 HT , 3-1 FT

TheSportsAnalyst

Hibernians FC Paola (M) v Vojvodina Novi Sad (SRB)
    I really don't get these odds. Hibernians is a good team for Malta level and Vojvodina extremely unreliable as most of the serbian clubs. Home team usually lines up a lot of pretty talented brazilian players.
    More than one and a half goals of advantage for the host team looks nonsense to me also because isn't a league game but an international one.
    Manager of maltese team is serbian.

Hibernians +1.5 @2.02 (Bet365)

[A safer option, +1.75, is also available @1.800 on the same bookie.]

TheSportsAnalyst

Inter Baku (AZ) v IFK Mariehamn (FIN)
    Why should Inter Baku have to be favourite by such a wide margin against a team in the middle of its season?
    Just because Mariehamn lost badly their last two games? No way.
    They're 5th in Veikkausliiga and they'll play this match with full hearts. They can snatch a draw for sure, at least they have an higher % of doing it than losing by 2 or more imho.
    Inter's a good team but when two very leveled teams match-up fitness could make the difference.

IFK Mariehamn +1 @1.85 (BetInternet)

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Yeah weather wont be a factor here, usually dam hot in Baku..only 88 degrees today

TheSportsAnalyst

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Yeah weather wont be a factor here, usually dam hot in Baku..only 88 degrees today
    I'm also one of the probably few whose think cold weather is a minus for south-european teams but hot weather isn't a minus for northern ones, or at least not only for them.
    Imho very hot weather usually penalizes both teams.

Like artificial and natural turf: the former is a plus for teams used to it but the latter isn't a minus for them.
    Just my 2c of course.

TheSportsAnalyst

Anyway 83° F/ 28° C forecasted for tonight matchup.

TheSportsAnalyst

KF Laci (AL) v Differdange 03 (L)
    Not the most celeb Dudelange but another club from Luxembourg I'm on tonight.
    Compared to their national team lux teams are very hard to face in early quali stages and Differdange makes no difference: if you look at their history you'll see they usually passed first round even against stronger teams and their stock price today looks a little bit low to me.
    Laci isn't the strongest team in Albania and they didn't play on their home stadium.
    Maybe a more little try than the ones before but it's worth it despite I missed the big price.

Differdange 03 +0.5 @2.10 (BetInternet)

Tromso (N) v NK Celje (SLO)
    I don't like playing odds-on favourites but this one is too tasty. Tromso is a team which could easily play in italian serie A, there's a big difference compared to Celje.
    They know they have to pass this round and the two-legs format gave them no alternatives to a clear home victory in order to feel themselves relatively safe.
    Forgot to say Tromso is 5-0-1 at home this year, with 13 goals scored and just 3 conceded.

Tromso -1.5 @2.00 (BetInternet)

TheSportsAnalyst

I also fancy Dacia to win in Durres against Teuta (-0.25 @2.08 offered by Pinny) but I don't like the price too much.
    I'll be interested also on Airbus against Ventspils for second leg thoughts.

My favourite match will be

Zalgiris Vilnius (LT) v St. Patricks Athletic (IRL)
    A team surprisingly dominating at home against a noble one, relegated to A Lyga in Lithuania at the end of last season.
    Don't know who will win but imho it's gonna be a great one.

Fun bet on
    Over 2.5 @2.16 (Pinnacle)

finally another semi-serious one on San Marino side Libertas match:

FK Sarajevo v Libertas Borgo Maggiore U 4.5 @1.91 (Bet365)

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zalgiris werent relegated...
    Mariehamn very average Finland side.
    Like the others, good luck.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Zalgiris actually is on 1st place right now in the A-Lyga... Can't trust any team from Lithuania, but I don't expect them to fix this match today. Could easily be wrong though...

TheSportsAnalyst

Crusaders (NIR) v Rosenborg (N)
    Usually the norwegians take their qualification duties very seriously and they probably would like to close the deal in advance.
    A 2 goals win is likely and not particularly hard, good chances for one with 3+ goals.
    Last year the same fixture ended 3-0 for Rosenborg.

Rosenborg -2 @1.86 (Pinnacle)

Drogheda United (IRL) v Malmo (S)

Struggling in the domestic league Drogheda basically have nothing to lose against a Malmo side in my opinion overrated by the market.
    A two goals win on the road will be a tough task for them.

Drogheda +1.25 @1.95 (Bet365)

Breidablik (IS) v Santa Coloma (AND)

Another no brainer for me as I really don't see Breidablik winning easily by 2+ this one. They're a modest icelandic team not superstars. Come on Santa Coloma!
    Price barely acceptable though.

Santa Coloma +2.25 @1.88 (Bet365)

I will stick with these 7 (+2 fun bets)

GL anyone!

TheSportsAnalyst

Sorry for Zalgiris, messed up due to overload of info.

Anyway I placed only 10€ on that as I said, just for fun.
    Hope to find a live stream if at home, it will be interesting imho.

Didn't like Mariehamn so much but +1 against an AZ team is a spread you probably won't see again in the near future.
    They're not so good but they're fit and also snatching some good results here and there. This is what it counts in the end imho.

TheSportsAnalyst

To sum it up:

Hibernians +1.5
    @2.02 (Bet365)

+

Over in the Zalgiris match
    and
    Under 4.5 in Sarajevo's one

to enjoy better the evening.
    Hope to improve my 2-0 (+1.83u) record in this round of quali.
    GL guys!

Calisthenics_85
    Update your status
    Calisthenics_85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Being from Finland, Id say that IFK Mariehamn will have to do extremely to be able to get a point here!! They got into the tournament because of the Fair Play Ranking. If the odds for Inter Baku are still around 1.65-1.70, that would be a steal. Mariehamn might have had a chance to grab a point if Petteri Forsell would be healthy but that being not the case. IFK usually has had a solid defense but this year they have let in the most goals in the Finnish Premier League, they have scored good amount too thanks to Dever Orgill but their defense is just atrocious. They have couple decent players though Pekka Lagerblom is still good, used to play for in the Bundesliga for Werder Bremen but since has played in the lower German tiers, but for the Finnish League you can still count him as an asset. Dever Orgill is good, I mean hes very fast and Finnish defenders in general are real slow so he has been exploiting this situation very well but is he good outside Finland, I dont think he has the touch or vision to be able to play in much better leagues than in comparison to the Finnish League, I mean at some point hes just gonna face bunch of defenders that are able to outsmart him and at that point theres not much he can do. Diego Assis is good for the Finnish League but hes a very typical below average Brazilian and there must be thosands of those. Im sorry this became a bit of rant but definitely id expect this to end 2-0, 3-0, 3-1 and maybe 2-1

Akatana

Thank's everyone for the effort and for all the information and your leans much appreciated, i'm starting threads like this so we get good discussions going and that's good for everyone. i'm still reading up on everyone's angles for today and will post the plays i will be tailing. BOL TO ALL.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    To sum it up:

Hibernians +1.5
    @2.02 (Bet365)

+

Over in the Zalgiris match
    and
    Under 4.5 in Sarajevo's one

to enjoy better the evening.
    Hope to improve my 2-0 (+1.83u) record in this round of quali.
    GL guys!
    Thank's a lot MrAnalyst and everyone, I'm going to tail and make single play's of 1 unit each on all of these selections, I'm adding Vestmannaeyjar (Ice) -1.5 @ 1.86, risky but i fancy them against HB Torshavn
    I also believe that Malmo are getting too much credit here from the Bookies so i'm happy taking my chances with Drogheda +1.5 @ 1.72 BOL
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-04-13 at 10:27 AM.

Akatana

As it stand's now: Mariehamn is on a push 1-0 behind and Santa Coloma just scored 1-0 ahead.

TheSportsAnalyst

Be aware my friend, Santa Coloma I picked is not UE! It's the other team (late in the night).

Right now, aside of IF, Hibernians is playing (0-0 32')

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    Be aware my friend, Santa Coloma I picked is not UE! It's the other team (late in the night).

Right now, aside of IF, Hibernians is playing (0-0 32')
    Oh crap!!! I took UE Santa Coloma if this ends anything like it is now, I just turned confusion into a random winning play hahahahahah

Akatana

Really i'm not this dumb ROFL, or maybe i am hahahahh. I was out all afternoon, Came home and saw all this information and got this one wrong, I actually hedged this, because yesterday i took the Zrinjski -2 and after what you said i backed UE to cover my money because i believed Zrinjski won't cover like i thought they would. Wow what have i done with this. total confusion but i guess at the moment it's luckily working out LOL oh ma lord

Akatana

I'm going to add on to my stupidity and re-bet Rosenborg -2 @ 1.70 for 5 unit's and Tromso -1.5 @ 1.85 for 5 unit's also. Geez what a lovely day.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

inter turku has really been struggling this year in the finland league i know absolutely nothing about the other team but i'm going to take a shot at those high prices at home they can steal a win today

7/4/13 1:22pm $142.50 $1,154.25 Pending 7/4/13 2:00pm European Cup Soccer 162 VA*kingur (UEFA-Europa) +810* vs InterTurku (UEFA-Europa)

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

also played the bad ass team from lithuana zalgritis , st patricks doesn't have a good history in uefa on the road, looking for a nice home win

7/4/13 1:58pm $500.00 $605.00 Pending 7/4/13 2:10pm European Cup Soccer 165 Zalgiris Vilnius (UEFA-Europa) +121* vs St Patricks Athletic (UEFA-Europa)

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by gcd8 View Post
    also played the bad ass team from lithuana zalgritis , st patricks doesn't have a good history in uefa on the road, looking for a nice home win

7/4/13 1:58pm $500.00 $605.00 Pending 7/4/13 2:10pm European Cup Soccer 165 Zalgiris Vilnius (UEFA-Europa) +121* vs St Patricks Athletic (UEFA-Europa)
    BOL

Akatana

I'm waiting on Tromso to pull it off which i think they will. 9 attempts to 0 at the moment, they should pull it off hopefully. Need 1 more goal from them to recover from all the 1 unit play's earlier, but Mariehamn (Fin) cashed on those, so this disastrous confusion of mine can still be turned around.

Akatana

Hahahaha Tromso Fucckk you

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol holy fuuck

Akatana

And to top that, Rosenborg just conceded I should just save this embarrassment...go hide in a hole somewhere and come back with a different account But getting unlucky as fuckkkk though fuckkk sake

12 Last