infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

South Korea v Ghana

What do you guys think!? I'm leaning toward Ghana right now at pretty solid odds of even money on Bodog...that will likely change closer to game time...but it seems pretty enticing for some early action at work. Ghana has not lost in the tournament yet...and some of their wins have been very impressive...I know South Korea won't be an easy match, but I think I may go medium stake with Ghana here. Thoughts!?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Ghana too but by the unwritten rules of soccer, one underdog has to win one of the semi-finals. I'm thinking of blind-betting South Korea ML and Hungary ML as I think one of the unfancied sides will get to the finals.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I don't disagree bud...but will it be in regular time?! Perhaps not. Idk, I'm going middle stake, Ghana ML

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    I like Ghana too but by the unwritten rules of soccer, one underdog has to win one of the semi-finals. I'm thinking of blind-betting South Korea ML and Hungary ML as I think one of the unfancied sides will get to the finals.
    Since Ghana won, are you taking Hungary ML?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Since Ghana won, are you taking Hungary ML?

Roag,

Let's pass on that game. The game may not even be decided in regulation time. Now that Ghana has won, the last thing I'd do is play Italy.

We should have good games next week.
    Last edited by Wilforth; 10-09-09 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Typo