olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panama gets a late penalty to cash for me, thank the man upstairs for that one.

All of my bets other than that one were for +odds, so the 3 I lost were all 1 unit even losses. Panama was 1.3 units or something to win 1 unit.

So current I'm down 2 units on the day. Going to do something a little out of the ordinary and I put 2 units on Mexico ML @ -344. Obviously a tad nervous with the way they played against Panama but confident that Canada is a bad enough team for this to cash. Bol.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post

All of my bets other than that one were for +odds, so the 3 I lost were all 1 unit even losses. Panama was 1.3 units or something to win 1 unit.

So current I'm down 2 units on the day. Going to do something a little out of the ordinary and I put 2 units on Mexico ML @ -344. Obviously a tad nervous with the way they played against Panama but confident that Canada is a bad enough team for this to cash. Bol.
    Mexico

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

What book do you use? I think you can get much better numbers. I just got in at -264. You might want to shop around if you can.

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    What book do you use? I think you can get much better numbers. I just got in at -264. You might want to shop around if you can.
    Local, all I can use, I should of just taken it at -175 when it first came out.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya..... well it doesnt matter if it hits! Let's get it! It has been a rough couple of days for both of us! Payback baby! Leggo!

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Mexico know how to kick a corner? Put it in the fing box and see what happens!

olemissbydamn

Does Mexico know how to kick a corner? Put it in the fing box and see what happens!
    The last one there was some danger but I agree put it in the box when you can guarantee it will get there. That first corner was complete shit.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNeasy feeling.......

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeeeeeeeeessssss!! Let the flood gates open!!!!...... PLEASE!!!

olemissbydamn

I'm with ya!!! We need this one bad!

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

walking out of the room again.......can't watch. I dont trust anyone anymore!!!

olemissbydamn

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up El Tri! Still tons of time must keep composure in the back. 2-0 most dangerous lead in soccer.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

You gotta do that every time we bet on something and there is a penalty...seems to work

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    You gotta do that every time we bet on something and there is a penalty...seems to work
    Agreed. So glad Canada subbed Haber he was very scary in the box on set pieces with that size and strength.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Agreed. So glad Canada subbed Haber he was very scary in the box on set pieces with that size and strength.
    Yeah Mexico looked awful in the air

olemissbydamn

Scary shot on the crossbar

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed...... I was so anxious to see, I walk out of the bathroom with my dork in my hand and still leaking

olemissbydamn

Cash it!

7-1 in the Gold Cup so far -- Mexico makes it up to me for that loss to Panama.

Hedged my units lost from earlier, overall winnings/losses at 0 for today, which is fine with me considering how I started the day.

Overall Record: 25-19-2

Congrats to everyone that hit on that Mexico game! It was a nail biter for a bit! Coming back with some picks tomorrow, until then, goodnight.

olemissbydamn

Fired in a 1 unit play on Paris Saint Germain @ -116

Scorched
    Scorched's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Do u know where i can see PSG's lineup for this match ?

olemissbydamn

Cashed.

Sorry just saw your message @ Scorched, I usually just google search it.

olemissbydamn

Fired in Dundalk -175 for 1 unit

olemissbydamn

Fired in Dundalk -175 for 1 unit
    Cash it!

So far on the day +2 units (risked 1.20 and 1.75 units in each bet, respectively)

Overall Record: 27-19-2 (w-l-d) draw=push

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Cash it!

So far on the day +2 units (risked 1.20 and 1.75 units in each bet, respectively)

Overall Record: 27-19-2 (w-l-d) draw=push

olemissbydamn

Just fired in Philly Union -1 @ -139 for 1 unit

olemissbydamn

*Gulp* Just fired in Haiti +112 DNB for 1 unit

Sure, Haiti lost their first match 2-0, but looked pretty good doing it. They could of easily won this game if not for some blown chances. They know a loss here is the end for them, so I expect them to come out and play with all they got. This is one of my more riskier picks though, I'd say, hence why I took the DNB to cover my ass in case of a draw. I don't see T&T winning this, I just don't think they are as composed as Haiti and the way they attack is susceptible to ineffectiveness (the long ball and lone striker tactic). Hopefully I'm right. BOL.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

*Gulp* Just fired in Haiti +112 DNB for 1 unit

Sure, Haiti lost their first match 2-0, but looked pretty good doing it. They could of easily won this game if not for some blown chances. They know a loss here is the end for them, so I expect them to come out and play with all they got. This is one of my more riskier picks though, I'd say, hence why I took the DNB to cover my ass in case of a draw. I don't see T&T winning this, I just don't think they are as composed as Haiti and the way they attack is susceptible to ineffectiveness (the long ball and lone striker tactic). Hopefully I'm right. BOL.
    Today is the day then!, I hope they win 2-1 so I can hit my over 2,2,5

olemissbydamn

Today is the day then!, I hope they win 2-1 so I can hit my over 2,2,5
    That would be awesome. I do think this team is capable of winning this game.

olemissbydamn

Cash on Haiti!!! 8-1 on Gold Cup bets now! Philly just tied it up, let's see if they can get me a push.

Overall Record: 28-19-2 (w-l-p)

Going to do some research on the next Gold Cup match before it starts.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Nice call on Haiti bro! And a great run on the gold cup!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Good job with your picks bro, keep it up!
    What do you think about the last match of the night? I'm really leaning Honduras for the win, but not confident enough to pull the trigger just yet!

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Good job with your picks bro, keep it up!
    What do you think about the last match of the night? I'm really leaning Honduras for the win, but not confident enough to pull the trigger just yet!
    This is the scariest matchup of the Gold Cup so far. Statistics and gut feeling tell me Honduras, but I have a lingering feeling that this could be a draw or the over may be a good play. El Salvador has that very dangerous striker but their defense is very suspect. Haiti is no joke and Honduras was able to be resilient and win despite all of the chances they gave up.

Fired in Honduras -.5 @ -104 1unit *Caveat emptor* this is my shakiest bet of the Gold Cup by far. I could see a draw or the over hitting as well, but I'm just going to go with what I first thought I wanted to do. Looks like Philly took a 2-1 lead, so in 3-5 minutes hopefully it remains and I get out of that mess with a push. As always, BOL.

olemissbydamn

This is the scariest matchup of the Gold Cup so far. Statistics and gut feeling tell me Honduras, but I have a lingering feeling that this could be a draw or the over may be a good play. El Salvador has that very dangerous striker but their defense is very suspect. Haiti is no joke and Honduras was able to be resilient and win despite all of the chances they gave up.

Fired in Honduras -.5 @ -104 1unit *Caveat emptor* this is my shakiest bet of the Gold Cup by far. I could see a draw or the over hitting as well, but I'm just going to go with what I first thought I wanted to do. Looks like Philly took a 2-1 lead, so in 3-5 minutes hopefully it remains and I get out of that mess with a push. As always, BOL.
    That was one of the luckiest covers ever if you followed me and took Honduras. I can't believe that just happened. I've been extremely fortunate today with that and the 90+ cover by Philadelphia in the -1 game. Went a perfect 5-0 on the day, now 9-1 on Gold Cup picks.

I took mostly favorites today other than Haiti, so most of my bets were at - making the winnings a single even unit.
    Winnings on the day: +5.1 units

Overall Record: 30-19-2

Got two overwhelming Gold Cup favorites tomorrow, and the U20 3rd place and final match. A ton of games to look at! Will start looking at these tonight and will either post some tonight or in the a.m. Juice on both USA and Panama is scary but taking an over in those games seems like the way to go. Hope everyone fared well today.

olemissbydamn

Fired in France U20 ML -137 for 1 unit, not sure how the line will change but I think it would go up if anything so I wanted to get it now.

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Should be a great game!

First 12345 Last