Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Any INFO or Picks on the Champions League and Europa League games tomorrow????

Any INFO or Picks on the Champions League and Europa League games tomorrow????

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I can't even pronounce 2/3 of the teams listed :|

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    I can't even pronounce 2/3 of the teams listed :|
    LOL'z thank you for this info Info or Picks on any game's for tomorrow??? I need a handicapper

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on Gefle -1.25 and Shirak -3.5.

Shirak won the Armenia league and averaged over 2 goals per game which aint bad. San Marino side have to be useless, I mean there will be some players who arent in their national side, so yeh they have to be shit.
    Trans Narva v Gefle, maybe i made the wrong choice here, traditionally Narva sell their euro games but normally they play other questionable countries. Narva have only won one game in europe ever and it was awarded to them, they didnt actually win. But I made the mistake in thinking Gefle are a strong Swedish side, they seem to be very average and Narva have form on their side........

Akatana

Thanks for this info onemoregoal. BOL i think i'll tail your Shirak play or either take the over 3.5.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

probably not worth it now. both games the prices are being pounded. Shirak -2.75 is now 1.33 was 1.80, and -1.25 gefle was 2.05 now 1.60.......
    in play could work on both as san marino will tire and if the narva game is fixed they will likely go for late goals

Akatana

Yeah they seem to be pounded hard now. Is Shirak capable of comfortably scoring 4 against this side? cause i see the over 3.5 odds of 1.50 and that could do fairly ok for a parlay that i'm considering.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Well theres not much info on "Tre Penne" lol, but this is there record in europe, Im guessing the Serbian side are the only side who would be better than Shirak:

Name:  ju.GIF
Views: 220
Size:  28.4 KB

Im not a big fan of taking big handicaps or goals, especially at 1.50 odds. But the fact its 2 legged tie helps because 2-0 might not officially kill the tie, but 4-0 would..... if its a friendly, its riskier as the teams dont really care about how many goals...
    Id say in play it as prices are pounded now, but it could easily be 7-0 - that has to be the worst side in Europe playing these games.

Akatana

Thanks. well all of the games they have played have gone over 3.5 lol and away they seem to concede tons, i might just take my chances with that over 3.5 for the parlay.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Tre Penne are full of semi-pros. pretty confident in a 6+ goal win for Shirak here. took -3 myself. (only line available to me)

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Don't forget that the San Marino club can have foreign players playing for them. And Armenia just lost to Malta at home (well they destroyed Danes a few days later).

Akatana

Bala Town (Wales) vs Levadia (Estonia) seem's to be an interesting fixture, unfortunately i haven't followed any of these side's closely thus don't know how they play or who their important players are, which i'm sure is not that hard to find out, but in such short notice can't really be bothered. Levadia are favorites here, but are they really that good to be such favorites for this game away???
    And plus Bala town seem to be a decent side, what i want to know is if playing a handicap or something present's value for Bala Town and if Levadia the Estonian champion's are all that against the Welsh champion's? were not talking san marino here it's wales. I think this is an even game with pretty much even abilities. any thought's or info on this fixture would be lovely because i think even on paper Bala Town could very easily pull off a draw or something at home.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Don't forget that the San Marino club can have foreign players playing for them. And Armenia just lost to Malta at home (well they destroyed Danes a few days later).
    Theres one Russian at the club. The rest are all San Marino/Italy.
    Yeh Armenia arent the best but thats the risk.

Akatana

I ended up taking Shirak -3 AH @ 1.85 not bad IMO. BOL

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Watching the game and having some info from friends in San Marino too.

Maybe I'll post something to hit on live.

TheSportsAnalyst

Very hot in Armenia, so probably we'll see a lot of late goals when RSM players will be very tired.

TheSportsAnalyst

LOL at ref. First he negated a clear penalty and just 1' later he conceded it one which was a joke.

Penalty missed badly anyway.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    LOL at ref. First he negated a clear penalty and just 1' later he conceded it one which was a joke.

Penalty missed badly anyway.
    Yeh pretty ridiculous!

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Bala Town (Wales) vs Levadia (Estonia) seem's to be an interesting fixture, unfortunately i haven't followed any of these side's closely thus don't know how they play or who their important players are, which i'm sure is not that hard to find out, but in such short notice can't really be bothered. Levadia are favorites here, but are they really that good to be such favorites for this game away???
    And plus Bala town seem to be a decent side, what i want to know is if playing a handicap or something present's value for Bala Town and if Levadia the Estonian champion's are all that against the Welsh champion's? were not talking san marino here it's wales. I think this is an even game with pretty much even abilities. any thought's or info on this fixture would be lovely because i think even on paper Bala Town could very easily pull off a draw or something at home.
    I found somewhere. Bala town with 2000 people and soccer is 2nd job for them. Wonder how many people will attend there.

Akatana

Shirak looking like total pussies at the moment. But there is still plenty of time, but i think we're either going to get this with late goals, or we need a couple in this half to stand a fair chance of cashing this.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    I found somewhere. Bala town with 2000 people and soccer is 2nd job for them. Wonder how many people will attend there.
    Thanks very much DN, i found that out also, considering everything, i stayed away from this game, now i see why Levadia are favorites but at the same time they are shittt and they could flop it so stayed away from it.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Missed penalty again for my bet, every time, missed pen.
    Not watching but it looks pretty even...... San marino sides usually tire last 20-30
    It says Shirak are playing 4-1-3-2, is that necessary???

TheSportsAnalyst

Taken Shirak -0.75 HT @1.975 when at 26' first half.

They'll find the net sooner or later, Tre Penne decent on defense but absolutely unable to create or finalize anything.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Id take 2 goals after 60mins, but i have to go out soon :/

Akatana

Come on Armenian pussies do something lol

TheSportsAnalyst

I'm keeping serious money for the second half.
    It looks like Shirak is playing slow to make RSM players tired first.

Akatana

I'm keeping serious money for the second half.
    It looks like Shirak is playing slow to make RSM players tired first.
    I hope so hmmmm

TheSportsAnalyst

Goalllll!

TheSportsAnalyst

36' Fofana.

Akatana

That's a start! hope we get 2 more by the end of first half, a bit ambitious lol

TheSportsAnalyst

For sure Tre Penne cannot last very long at such level in a hot afternoon.

TheSportsAnalyst

Tre Penne piss poor when playing the ball.
    Shirak hasn't create so much but 2 more goals are definitely possible, especially considering the difference between amateurs and pros fitness.

Akatana

Tre Penne piss poor when playing the ball.
    Shirak hasn't create so much but 2 more goals are definitely possible, especially considering the difference between amateurs and pros fitness.
    I agree. I look forward to the 2nd half, even that single first half goal opened up more confidence and possibilities. So it's all good hopefully

TheSportsAnalyst

I would avoid Bala - Levadia match. Welsh at int debut and very unexposed, Levadia very modest team.
    In my opinion is very valuable the +1 for Lusitans at home against Streymur @1.870 in the other CHLeague match later.

TheSportsAnalyst

It's even at 2.00 on Bet365, good odds.

123 Last