Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

WTF is going on in this game LOL 2 goals in 2 minutes I'm very intrigued about this last 20 minutes or so WTF

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ Akanta are you using willhill? its down for me??

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    @ Akanta are you using willhill? its down for me??
    Yes, Right after i locked the +1 Lusitanos play there, it started acting weird and took all games off, but now it seem's to be working fine.

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

2-2 Ca$h

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    2-2 Ca$h
    Cheers!

TheSportsAnalyst

IF Fuglafjordur (FAI) v Linfield (NIR)

Being deep in the domestic league and playing against a team still far from the start of season means nothing as we've seen yesterday with Streymur, which is a team maybe slightly better than Fuglafjordur.
    IF is 2nd on standings, 7 points behind table leader Torshavn. They're a semipro team with a few 'stars' like 42yo keeper Mikkelsen (best gk in the league in 2012, 73 int caps and almost 10 years of experience abroad) or old but good brazilian striker Clayton who has scored 8 goals in 15 matches this season and is like a celeb over there.
    Last year in EL 1st round of quali they drew an icelandic team and were beaten 1-3 at home and 5-1 in Reykjavik.
    Linfield imho stands at another level. 51 times champions of Northern Ireland, 87 matches in european cups (this is the 9th year straight).
    Probably they're not at the same level of last years but it should be mentioned they never disappointed in Europe: a draw at home and a 2-0 loss in Trondheim against Rosenborg in 2010, a draw and a modest loss on the road against BATE two seasons ago and even a qualification to the 2nd round last year, when they faced AEL Limassol and lost just 3-0 aggregate.
    Possibly I'm wrong but their avg. player is better than IF most talented one and during summer transfer window they got the very talented left-back Aaron Burns from Portadown.
    Opening price was totally wrong (i saw 1.95 for IF +0.75 which was gold) but now the market has moved too much in Fuglafjordur favor in my opinion. Considering how seriously Linfield play in Europe usually I'm very glad to back them.

Linfield +0 @1.85 (SBOBET)

(Probably also the U 2.5 offered @2.00 by Pinny is worth a shot).

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Being deep in the domestic league and playing against a team still far from the start of season means nothing as we've seen yesterday with Streymur, which is a team maybe slightly better than Fuglafjordur.
    IF is 2nd on standings, 7 points behind table leader Torshavn. They're a semipro team with a few 'stars' like 42yo keeper Mikkelsen (best gk in the league in 2012, 73 int caps and almost 10 years of experience abroad) or old but good brazilian striker Clayton who has scored 8 goals in 15 matches this season and is like a celeb over there.
    Last year in EL 1st round of quali they drew an icelandic team and were beaten 1-3 at home and 5-1 in Reykjavik.
    Linfield imho stands at another level. 51 times champions of Northern Ireland, 87 matches in european cups (this is the 9th year straight).
    Probably they're not at the same level of last years but it should be mentioned they never disappointed in Europe: a draw at home and a 2-0 loss in Trondheim against Rosenborg in 2010, a draw and a modest loss on the road against BATE two seasons ago and even a qualification to the 2nd round last year, when they faced AEL Limassol and lost just 3-0 aggregate.
    Possibly I'm wrong but their avg. player is better than IF most talented one and during summer transfer window they got the very talented left-back Aaron Burns from Portadown.
    Opening price was totally wrong (i saw 1.95 for IF +0.75 which was gold) but now the market has moved too much in Fuglafjordur favor in my opinion. Considering how seriously Linfield play in Europe usually I'm very glad to back them.

Good preview mate, good luck.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mikkelsen and Clayton wont play as they are on holiday!

TheSportsAnalyst

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Mikkelsen and Clayton wont play as they are on holiday!
    For real?
    Great info Vaugh, thanks a lot! Now the +0 @1.85 looks pure value (bp available 1.71 atm)!

Akatana

Good stuff Thank you and Tailed. BOL

TheSportsAnalyst

Goal Linfield!
    67' Whithworth

TheSportsAnalyst

And Lowry makes it 2-0 at 75'.

Cash locked.

Akatana

Nice Cash. Well done....

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well done sir glad I tailed that one.

TheSportsAnalyst

2-0 final.

Under cashed in aswell, grats to the bravest!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Perfect, good call.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

For real?
    Great info Vaugh, thanks a lot! Now the +0 @1.85 looks pure value (bp available 1.71 atm)!
    yeep, really pissed I only put a 100 on it Should of been a max play

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeep, really pissed I only put a 100 on it Should of been a max play
    I put the max i could put down on this, just one of those games where your money is guarded well. I know what you mean. Other than specific factors, I like NI almost any day against FIR lol
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-03-13 at 05:24 PM.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you Vaughn should've put more than a unit but had a lot going on with other games also so tried to cover myself just in case. One of those things I'm kicking myself for now, like always.

First 123